Drinking and driving

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from an occasional social session over the years. Last night, I was out for an evening with friends and had a couple of "cocktails". Ok, maybe three. After losing the wrestling match in the parking lot at the Country Club I figured I might have been slightly over the limit. Realizing this, I did something I've never done before ~ I took a taxi home. Sure enough, I passed a police road block but, since it was a taxi, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise.

I have never driven a taxi before and am not sure where I got it or what to do with it now that it's in my garage?

Jogeephus":ix2zrh13 said:
As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from an occasional social session over the years. Last night, I was out for an evening with friends and had a couple of "cocktails". Ok, maybe three. After losing the wrestling match in the parking lot at the Country Club I figured I might have been slightly over the limit. Realizing this, I did something I've never done before ~ I took a taxi home. Sure enough, I passed a police road block but, since it was a taxi, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise.

I have never driven a taxi before and am not sure where I got it or what to do with it now that it's in my garage?
When I stoled the horse taxi in Naples Italy I just left it on a side street

Latest posts