double v

Help Support CattleToday:

bandit80

Reaction score
I see you have posted about gelbvieh bulls and balancer cattle, and that you are located in Missouri. I too raise Gelbvieh and balancer cattle and am located in extreme northeast Kansas. Just curious what part of Missouri you are in, and if I might know who you are.

bandit80":d5xwya29 said:
I see you have posted about gelbvieh bulls and balancer cattle, and that you are located in Missouri. I too raise Gelbvieh and balancer cattle and am located in extreme northeast Kansas. Just curious what part of Missouri you are in, and if I might know who you are.

What part of NE Kansas? I think we hit every town up there last year.

I'm located in west central missouri (Warrensburg area) sent me your home email and phone number and we can chat about Gelbvieh cattle.

double v":h5nf0m82 said:
I'm located in west central missouri (Warrensburg area) sent me your home email and phone number and we can chat about Gelbvieh cattle.

You have mail.

cfpinz":29ksre4b said:
bandit80":29ksre4b said:

What part of NE Kansas? I think we hit every town up there last year.

I am from the small town of Troy, in the very far northeast corner. My county borders Nebraska and Missouri. Were you in town for business or pleasure? Maybe the Rocky Express Pipeline? That brought a lot of folks from all over the country to our little town.

bandit80":2fgsc637 said:
I am from the small town of Troy, in the very far northeast corner. My county borders Nebraska and Missouri. Were you in town for business or pleasure? Maybe the Rocky Express Pipeline? That brought a lot of folks from all over the country to our little town.

We went by the Hydrabed factory in Sabetha, then followed 36 into Missouri. Stopped at a Sonic for lunch in a town near you, Hiawatha maybe?

cfpinz":38r9ccnp said:
bandit80":38r9ccnp said:

We went by the Hydrabed factory in Sabetha, then followed 36 into Missouri. Stopped at a Sonic for lunch in a town near you, Hiawatha maybe?

There is a Sonic in Hiawatha, and you would have went right by the megatropolis of Troy, 1000 strong.

cfpinz":2l1ogg75 said:

I didn;t think you ate at those big chain joints. Figured the Burger Chalet was more your style.

dun":2kuzg5qt said:
cfpinz":2kuzg5qt said:

I didn;t think you ate at those big chain joints. Figured the Burger Chalet was more your style.

The local joints are my favorites. That one in Lebanon with all the high school kids (Alpine Burger or Swiss Burger or something like that...) was pretty good. All-time best burger I've had was the ones from our local Dairy Isle (chain of one) before they switched to the prepattied crap.