Doom and Gloom

Help Support CattleToday:

Shanghai

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem we are beginning to see what's to come
With drought in the west, water shortages, the influx of immigrants and population growth I would think food would be the next problem.
When the basic necessity's for life run short things can get real bad real quick.

I heard on the radio that the influx of immigrants coming in to the US are bringing diseases we haven't seen in decades and some such as Ebola that if gets started could kill thousands.

Add in the financial crisis we are facing at the state and federal level, the lack of jobs(or lack of desire to work) and the lack of the desire to better your life, your city, state and country and the complete degradation of morals.

I find myself wondering what's to come and how to prepare for it.

Or is it all good and I'm just paranoid ?

I can't see how this country can keep going. But I thought the samething for the last 20 years. Why bury them you might need them to save your butt.

I'm going bury them along with some beans and rice( and snuff I couldn't live without it) so when the SHTF I'll be ready

When the government comes with gunships, drones, laser guided weapons and etc. I'll have a 22lr :D

Shanghai":kq1isn37 said:
I'm going bury them along with some beans and rice( and snuff I couldn't live without it) so when the SHTF I'll be ready

When the government comes with gunships, drones, laser guided weapons and etc. I'll have a 22lr :D

You found .22 longs? You really are a survivor!

Deepsouth":3blfvkjl said:
Shanghai":3blfvkjl said:

You know the government is monitoring this don't you?

I have tinfoil over my computer

TennesseeTuxedo":mc6joqrg said:
Shanghai":mc6joqrg said:

You found .22 longs? You really are a survivor!

it's a cricket rifle I bought from my neighbor. It's pink and I don't have any bullets for it but it only cost me 500.00

If they want our weapons , they will get them! Of course not without a fight, but sheer numbers are on their side. Diseases are only a short plane ride away. Diseases wiped out more of Native Americans than did bullets. Having a cache of weapons, ammo and food, only makes sense. Having land, water, seed , could enable one to survive a little longer. I cannot fault anyone for wanting to come to our country. Land could become like gold. This will not happen in my lifetime but could happen in my gkids time. Nations come, nations go, we are only a blip on this place.

Shanghai, sure hope they threw in a couple bottle calves with that rifle. Several of us are gun dealers or gun enthusiasts, could probably help you get a better deal..

Just don't forget where you put your shovel cross! I agree that the future looks pretty bad. I don't think it will all come crashing down in our lifetime though. It will be our kids that we have to worry about!

Nobody talks about God as much as folks that want you not to believe....thank God every day that he's in charge no matter what happens...funny the more I see the more I believe...

ALACOWMAN":2k1il7xb said:
Nobody talks about God as much as folks that want you not to believe....thank God every day that he's in charge no matter what happens...funny the more I see the more I believe...

:nod:

I could use a lot more patience.

Shanghai":1pi6f7yy said:
Deepsouth":1pi6f7yy said:
Shanghai":1pi6f7yy said:

You know the government is monitoring this don't you?

I have tinfoil over my computer

Does that really work?

Latest posts