don't know whats going on..

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I am not sure what's going on but an Army National guard base near me has been shooting artillery heavily at day and night these last few nights . Last time this happen was when the local marines and national guard got sent to the sand lot. Has anyone near any bases seen or heard any increased weapons fire or artillery?

None near us but I know people that have been talking about lots of stuff moving around the world for a while.
Something is coming but I'm scared it will be to little to late and they will have to many restrictions on them.

jedstivers":q1dk8qql said:
None near us but I know people that have been talking about lots of stuff moving around the world for a while.
Something is coming but I'm scared it will be to little to late and they will have to many restrictions on them.

I gotta say its got me worried too

skyhightree1":p6i75av0 said:
I am not sure what's going on but an Army National guard base near me has been shooting artillery heavily at day and night these last few nights . Last time this happen was when the local marines and national guard got sent to the sand lot. Has anyone near any bases seen or heard any increased weapons fire or artillery?

Camp Shelby has been hammering it for almost 2 months. Most shooting I've heard in years. Sounds like back in the 80's. I've been wondering about it myself.

The A-10s have been flying a good bit the last couple of days. First time in a long time. They're not flying nearly as low as usual though.

I saw the Girl Scouts out selling cookies in droves last week--does that count?
(I'll know something's really up when the armored convoys from Ft Hood start down hiway 105 toward Beaumont and Port Author)

Living within an hours drive to Ft. Campbell, hearing things blow up is a pretty regular thing! Now that you brought it up though, I have noticed increased activity in the last month or so! :shock:

greybeard":1500dgn6 said:
(I'll know something's really up when the armored convoys from Ft Hood start down hiway 105 toward Beaumont and Port Author)
Had a group of fighter jets zip over the house the other day. Got my hopes up..I thought maybe GWB was President again and was at the ranch. :lol: :lol:

I live on the flight path for Scott AFB, and Whitemen AFB heading East. Haven't seen the stealth bomber, or tankers in a while, but I saw two F-16's last week. Probably Missouri Air guard.

TexasBred":krwa3dyt said:
greybeard":krwa3dyt said:
Had a group of fighter jets zip over the house the other day. Got my hopes up..I thought maybe GWB was President again and was at the ranch. :lol: :lol:

I few weeks back they flew by here pretty low. Last few weeks helicopters have been going over more than usual.

Latest posts