Don't forget.

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Don't forget to spring forward at midnight this Sat... (well except for you Sask. residents)

It is now going to be still light out at 7 pm ... :banana:

Man I wish we could just keep it an hour ahead all year long. Only bad thing now though is it's another hour I can see mud. :lol:

That's something you want to know if you go there. They stay on it all year long. Almost missed an event we went to there once. If I hadn't made a comment to a waitress about their clock being wrong I wouldn't have known.

Train":2zu437a6 said:
Man I wish we could just keep it an hour ahead all year long. Only bad thing now though is it's another hour I can see mud. :lol:

Yeah, waking up at 2:00 a.m just to set the clocks back is getting old. ;-)

I was in a guys office the other day and noticed his clock was an hour off. Knew him well so I mentioned it to him. He said, yeah but next week it will be right. I guess that pretty well sums up the whole thing.

Jogeephus":2dg50eje said:
Train":2dg50eje said:

Yeah, waking up at 2:00 a.m just to set the clocks back is getting old. ;-)

I was in a guys office the other day and noticed his clock was an hour off. Knew him well so I mentioned it to him. He said, yeah but next week it will be right. I guess that pretty well sums up the whole thing.

I have a Roots sports watch that is only the right time half of the year. Even with the instructions I cannot figure out how to set the time.. :help:

The clocks in my farm trucks are still on DST, gives me something to look forward to all winter!

Guess this means I'll have to break out the channel locks tomorrow. I bought a Timex watch the same year I started my current job, 1997, and it's took quite the beating since then. Buttons are so hard I need the pliers to change the time and light hasn't worked for years. I'm trying to see which one lasts longer, my job or my watch. I've got money on the watch!

1982vett":mev7wt9u said:
plumber_greg":mev7wt9u said:
I'm hoping the extra hour of daylight will help things dry out a little more. gs
:lol: :lol: About all I expect is I"ll be an hour behind now. :D
It sure seems like I'm behind this morning! Guess I just need to adjust.

novaman":2hzhlk8c said:
1982vett":2hzhlk8c said:
plumber_greg":2hzhlk8c said:
I'm hoping the extra hour of daylight will help things dry out a little more. gs
:lol: :lol: About all I expect is I"ll be an hour behind now. :D
It sure seems like I'm behind this morning! Guess I just need to adjust.
My ol belly sure did adjust fast. Right on the nose, it is hungry at 12... Course it goes without saying, it is always ready for something to eat. :D

Hippie Rancher":29p22c1c said:
Lots of dumb things to put up with in AZ but at least we don't mess around with the clocks twice a year. :roll:

Until 2006 we didn't change either.
Our Governor pushed DST through the legislature. Now he's being mentioned as a potential president. :help:
I like the guy, and then I start thinking "if he was that dumb once--he might not be as smart as he seems."