Donor Cow

Help Support CattleToday:

didn't you spend years telling people about how bad vindicator bred animals prolapsed. Just wondering why you decided to go with an animal where that sire shows up early in the pedigree

Ryan":1qsr149c said:
vs_cattle":1qsr149c said:
Who cares let him brag It dont hurt me none and this is a way to publisize an animal lots of people on here do it I dont see any others causing any harm

lots care... you probably would too if you knew the whole story... er... stories
Ryan-

You are correct - and I agree with you! There are those who are new to the Board who do not understand that we went through a series of juvinile, ridiculous, childish, elementary school "recess game-playing" last year by this name-and-breed-switching "DREAMER", and it appears that he has not, YET, learned his lesson. But there are some personalities who will NEVER learn the intelligent way to communicate with other people without blowing their own horn - no matter how ridiculous or discordant the sound might happen to be. There is a term in the science of Psychology that describes those particular individuals, but this is not the panel for that discussion.

Usually, when I see who is blathering his consistent folderol and inferiority-complex-stimulated imaginary herd games, I visit another post. This is NOT the place for wasting my time.

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":1cmgk7me said:
Ryan":1cmgk7me said:
vs_cattle":1cmgk7me said:
Who cares let him brag It dont hurt me none and this is a way to publisize an animal lots of people on here do it I dont see any others causing any harm

lots care... you probably would too if you knew the whole story... er... stories
Ryan-

You are correct - and I agree with you! There are those who are new to the Board who do not understand that we went through a series of juvinile, ridiculous, childish, elementary school "recess game-playing" last year by this name-and-breed-switching "DREAMER", and it appears that he has not, YET, learned his lesson. But there are some personalities who will NEVER learn the intelligent way to communicate with other people without blowing their own horn - no matter how ridiculous or discordant the sound might happen to be. There is a term in the science of Psychology that describes those particular individuals, but this is not the panel for that discussion.

Usually, when I see who is blathering his consistent folderol and inferiority-complex-stimulated imaginary herd games, I visit another post. This is NOT the place for wasting my time.

DOC HARRIS

Well said Doc you seem to alway's hit the nail on the head

rattler

Hey I just posted a picture of my newest addition I now have, looks like everyone else is posting there pictures of there cattle and I thought that posting a picture of a donor cow that I own with OHR would be neat to show everyone. I am not showing off this cow, probably better ones out there. She is a good donor cow, but like I said, there are probably better ones out there but she is a good rip, no question, but I am not trying to brag about her, I just want to see what everyone thinks of her and maybe see what I can mate her to too flush to this fall. I am in on two bulls right now and they are owned with WSF, Grandview, and Little Creek.

DOC, again not trying to harm nothing, not trying to brag. I have learnt my lessons and I an finished palying games, because I am starting over with good slate and keeping my head high.

THG

oakcreekfarms":28r49b4i said:
didn't you spend years telling people about how bad vindicator bred animals prolapsed. Just wondering why you decided to go with an animal where that sire shows up early in the pedigree
Good point, well I will tell you. Yes, Vindicator is known to have had daughters that prolapsed. Now, Vindis' dam, she never showed a red apple or a sign of prolapse in her life. 116G has never shown any signs of prolapse since Olson has had her and Terry at Mohican West never had any trouble with prolapse problems, so that is the reason why.

THG

THG":26ifnf6g said:
DOC, again not trying to harm nothing, not trying to brag. I have learnt my lessons and I an finished palying games, because I am starting over with good slate and keeping my head high.THG

OK, Matt, were you just playing games when you told Kevin Schultz that you were going to buy "Style" for $10,000 before Denver?

Were you playing games when you PM'ed me here that you had changed your mind about buying Style(I still have your message in my file in case any of the admins here want to check it out) and you said you had informed Kevin about your decision...yet when I called Kevin about bidding on/buying the bull, he said he hadn't heard a word from you and he was afraid to do anything until he heard from you. He said he'd tried to contact you, yet had been unsuccessful in getting you to return his calls or e-mails?

Have you called ANY of the people (in two breeds) that you've "played games" with and apologized?

Just curious...

George

DOC HARRIS":1nyzsh2a said:
Ryan-

DOC HARRIS

:clap: :clap: :tiphat:

Katherine

THG":2mttagb3 said:
Hey I just posted a picture of my newest addition I now have, looks like everyone else is posting there pictures of there cattle
Everyone else is not you. Everyone else is not notorious for being a "flip-flop" :roll:

I haven't been around this site for a while. Mostly busy but secondly the childish bickering is retarded.

If someone doesn't want to give Hill, or THG or NFG or whatever his latest handle then let's not worry about it.

Ignore if you want to address him if you would like to.

I haven't seen a reason yet why someone's life wouldn't keep moving forward with or without!

Hill: That is one nice hereford. :)

Are you going all herefords?

What of your former posts were true?

I think that it would help us all if you explained exactly where you were coming from in the past when you were posting your, shall we say.... ambitious plans to become the Dr. Evil of the cattle industry. :)

I would be more likely to take you seriously if you would elaborate on the new you. :)

Very nice looking cow.

Congrats Matt, Hope you are very successfull and That You do start selling good bulls and females.

Why dont you flush her to good horned bull just to see the results. How about that Four L Gold Strike 1127 ( just to see)
I dont see any vindicator in him.

Good luck JHH

Frankie":ehlgfy0m said:
THG":ehlgfy0m said:
SEC":ehlgfy0m said:
The World Class calves are a pretty decent sire group.

Excellent calving ease, hopefullly the daughters work!
The daugthers out of this donor cow should have beautiful udders, great teat size, pigmented and thick. The bulls out of her sired by World Class should be again thick, stout, pigemented, and have big red testicles.

THG

You hope.

:lol: :lol: Do you mean you committed to this cow,... bought interest...or temporarily bought some interest....just thinking about it....gunna sell her back to the owner... :D Could you clarify this?

To me it looks like the udder is on the verge of breaking down. It's hanging awful loose in the front.

Herefords.US":3hit10rt said:
THG":3hit10rt said:
DOC, again not trying to harm nothing, not trying to brag. I have learnt my lessons and I an finished palying games, because I am starting over with good slate and keeping my head high.THG

OK, Matt, were you just playing games when you told Kevin Schultz that you were going to buy "Style" for $10,000 before Denver?

Were you playing games when you PM'ed me here that you had changed your mind about buying Style(I still have your message in my file in case any of the admins here want to check it out) and you said you had informed Kevin about your decision...yet when I called Kevin about bidding on/buying the bull, he said he hadn't heard a word from you and he was afraid to do anything until he heard from you. He said he'd tried to contact you, yet had been unsuccessful in getting you to return his calls or e-mails?

Have you called ANY of the people (in two breeds) that you've "played games" with and apologized?

Just curious...

George
George, yes the past, it was a stupid past, but I have contacted everyone and worked everything out and everyone is cool. Styles was a bull that I didn't want due to the fact that he had jsut to much horn and scurred bloodlines in his pedigree. I don't even know how much Kevin sold him for.

THG

*Cowgirl*":3mcijemd said:
THG":3mcijemd said:
Hey I just posted a picture of my newest addition I now have, looks like everyone else is posting there pictures of there cattle
Everyone else is not you. Everyone else is not notorious for being a "flip-flop" :roll:
I will admit, the past has been rocky and rough and I did it to myself alone with no help, but I am moving on and hoping that I can regain your alls respect.

THG

KMacGinley":2qspp1h2 said:
Hill: That is one nice hereford. :)

Are you going all herefords?

What of your former posts were true?

I think that it would help us all if you explained exactly where you were coming from in the past when you were posting your, shall we say.... ambitious plans to become the Dr. Evil of the cattle industry. :)

I would be more likely to take you seriously if you would elaborate on the new you. :)
Again, change and God have really came into my life along with a beautiful girl at has really done a lot for me. I was at one time so down, I would drank alcohol for pretty much entire days and thought that the end was near for me and my road in the cattle business was over. Now since having many meetings with my preacher and AA classes and phsycial help, I am guaranteed back on track with my life. Then when I met my girlfriend a few months ago, she was a big thing in my life and still is today. We both love each other very much and she has moved in with me.

THG

JHH":3vy8x81h said:
Very nice looking cow.

Congrats Matt, Hope you are very successfull and That You do start selling good bulls and females.

Why dont you flush her to good horned bull just to see the results. How about that Four L Gold Strike 1127 ( just to see)
I dont see any vindicator in him.

Good luck JHH
JHH, I am not interested in horn genetics, trying to stay on a strict polled hereford program. Horns don't sell well in my parts of the world. Also, glad you like the cow.

I own 1/2 interest in her and have the right to flush her 3 times a year, that is the terms with her.

THG

1848":i5mdrsfh said:
Frankie":i5mdrsfh said:
THG":i5mdrsfh said:
SEC":i5mdrsfh said:
The World Class calves are a pretty decent sire group.

Excellent calving ease, hopefullly the daughters work!
The daugthers out of this donor cow should have beautiful udders, great teat size, pigmented and thick. The bulls out of her sired by World Class should be again thick, stout, pigemented, and have big red testicles.

THG

You hope.

:lol: :lol: Do you mean you committed to this cow,... bought interest...or temporarily bought some interest....just thinking about it....gunna sell her back to the owner... :D Could you clarify this?

To me it looks like the udder is on the verge of breaking down. It's hanging awful loose in the front.
1848, Vindi is a powerhosue donor cow with a very full udder, there isn't any soft spots in that udder and in no time down the road will it be breaking down. It is that she is a very heavy milker.

THG

THG":bc5jh4me said:
Again, change and God have really came into my life along with a beautiful girl at has really done a lot for me. I was at one time so down, I would drank alcohol for pretty much entire days and thought that the end was near for me and my road in the cattle business was over. Now since having many meetings with my preacher and AA classes and phsycial help, I am guaranteed back on track with my life. Then when I met my girlfriend a few months ago, she was a big thing in my life and still is today. We both love each other very much and she has moved in with me.

THG

God, AA, and the love of a good woman will work wonders for any man, and I speak from experience. All three will take a huge lifetime commitment, though. Not something you can do part-time and get away with. Stick with it and you'll be OK. I, for one, am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, if for no other reason than the fact that others gave it to me when I probably didn't deserve it. Good luck.

VanC":gou6mgku said:
THG":gou6mgku said:

THG

God, AA, and the love of a good woman will work wonders for any man, and I speak from experience. All three will take a huge lifetime commitment, though. Not something you can do part-time and get away with. Stick with it and you'll be OK. I, for one, am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, if for no other reason than the fact that others gave it to me when I probably didn't deserve it. Good luck.
YOu know when I was going through those troubled times, sometimes I wondered if I was ever going to get out from it and now I after months and months of classes, speaking with my preacher, a good girlfriend, and just being involved with my church it has really changed my life. I am so like free now and feel like I am refreshed and that God has given me a second chance in life. I have done wrong things, but I have repaired them the best that I can with apologies and now I am as honest, straight forward, and will work with anyone. I want to now help people that I have kind of went through what I have. I am full of love in many ways and want to express it to many. And I will through production sales and meeting new faces and getting to know new breeders as time rolls by. With the genetics that I am working with I should be able to sell my bulls for a very good price, well at least I hope so. I have plenty of support now and many new partners in the Hereford breed and I am glad that I have them each and every day in my life.

THG

Latest posts