Done for a few days

Help Support CattleToday:

Lon

Reaction score
Well got my father in laws cattle calved out. lost 6 out of 142 all together. now heading back twords home to start calving there. So will help my uncle and dad with 900 between the 2 of them and another guy with 300. nice thing is they are 2 weeks into it already and have been told they have a good start. i am looking forward though to the nicer weather on this set versus that mid feb and begining of march snow storms and cold wind. :nod: :nod:

Lon":k7b8pgkg said:
Well got my father in laws cattle calved out. lost 6 out of 142 all together. now heading back twords home to start calving there. So will help my uncle and dad with 900 between the 2 of them and another guy with 300. nice thing is they are 2 weeks into it already and have been told they have a good start. i am looking forward though to the nicer weather on this set versus that mid feb and begining of march snow storms and cold wind. :nod: :nod:

Just talked to my buddy in Huron and he says it's been so wet that they had water in the basement for the first time since they lived there and that's 15 years.

I wish we had some of your moisture. Good luck with the rest of the calves.

yeah it is wet right now. ours is a normal spring so far. snow melts than it rains 60 degrees one day than the next it is 20 and snowing and blowing again. makes for a muddy mess. i would gladly give ya our moisture and dry up some here cause i have 2000 bales of hay to haul and cant do it unless it dries out. but than i would be wishin we had that moisture back in 2 months again.

Latest posts