Dog gone dogs.

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit

Reaction score
I've been gone fishing for 3 weeks and this is what our new puppy looks like.
I guess he got run over in the yard. And with the mean old man working we now have a 3 legged dog. My daughter asked me if you lose your leg do you want us to shot you. Kind of got me thinking about how I might play God to much sometimes.

Sky, I take no credit for the dog. My 2 ladies more or less run the show around here. At least we have no horses yet. :D

highgrit":1yx53ig7 said:
Sky, I take no credit for the dog. My 2 ladies more or less run the show around here. At least we have no horses yet. :D

:lol2: Let my wife talk to them you may have a horse for each day of the week for each family member ;-)

I had a Irish Setter that lost a leg in a runover. He was he[[ on wheels on those three good legs.

highgrit":35ot6bvj said:

laughed out loud.....but that was a pretty low blow....

my dad ran over his fav german short haired pointer years ago,so he took it to the vet and tryed to have the leg set.but it wouldnt set so the vet had to remove it.and the dog got along fine on 3 legs.

TexasBred":16gwetag said:
3waycross":16gwetag said:
I had a Irish Setter that lost a leg in a runover. He was he[[ on wheels on those three good legs.
would love to have seen him "On Point". ;-)

heck Richard he couldn't find a pheasant if his life depended on it. He did whip a Doberman though.

He was by far the best dog I will ever own though. His real and very rare talent was finding me women. He would run away for days on end an invariably come home with a sweet thing following him. Of course I had to show my appreciation by buying them dinner and drinks. I am not joking he did that at least 3 times in 2 years.

God I loved that dog. :mrgreen:

3waycross":2tx0ms3z said:
He was by far the best dog I will ever own though. His real and very rare talent was finding me women. He would run away for days on end an invariably come home with a sweet thing following him. Of course I had to show my appreciation by buying them dinner and drinks. I am not joking he did that at least 3 times in 2 years.

I had a border collie like that when I was younger... I told everyone he was a registered pusshound.

3waycross":3p205kmv said:
TexasBred":3p205kmv said:
3waycross":3p205kmv said:

heck Richard he couldn't find a pheasant if his life depended on it. He did whip a Doberman though.

Were they big butted wimmins? :cboy:

Not always. Course that was back in my younger days when I hadn't learned to appreciate the finer things in life!

3waycross":1z7sxwdi said:
TexasBred":1z7sxwdi said:
3waycross":1z7sxwdi said:

Well of course you did.....I would have too. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts