Does this disturb you?

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
Apparently, there's tons of homesteaders and not-so-animalish folks having a hissy over this UK child pulling a lamb. I just wished the child was using gloves.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Vi8ToO_4Uy4[/youtube]

I think it's great that a kid that age is doing stuff like that.
Years ago when we first started with pigs I had no idea how to castrate them. Asked a neighbor that raised pigs to come down and show me how. His 7 year old daughter came down instead and taught be the ins and outs.

The squealing hogs in the background don't help. City folk probably interpret those screams as coming from the ewe. Long-term it will go a long way in explaining the birds and the bees with that girl.

slick4591":34ucsw83 said:
Apparently, there's tons of homesteaders and not-so-animalish folks having a hissy over this UK child pulling a lamb. I just wished the child was using gloves.

I don't think they make OB sleeves that size. :D

All kidding aside, I understand your concern, but other than that it didn't disturb me.

It did not disturb me at all. I am spontaneously clap my hand after she did it. What a smart girl. I wish my daughter will be as brave as her.

It does not disturb me one bit. She is a farm kid, and farm kids need to know this kind of stuff. At what age they actually start getting in there and doing this, depends on their maturity.
She did a great job!

Latest posts