Does John Kerry Wear a Wig?

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I actually think that he does. It always looks like a hedge hog balled up on his head, except for this old picture, which definitely looks like a wig. Mostly across the forehead.
I have always looked to see if I can see his skin or a hairline around his hair, and it is never visible. But I did find this article a little while ago, and I wanted to share it.
PastedGraphic-1.jpg

John Kerry's Toupee Visits Britain
"I must say it is an impressive piece," Foreign Secretary, William Hague commented when he met Mr Kerry's toupee.
Mr Hague has even shown interest in acquiring a similar hair piece so he can dazzle his wife Ffion with it.
"I might take her to one of those seedy hotels in Earls Court and get a room with twin beds in it. When I get my new hair, she will most certainly push the two beds together," Mr Hague quipped.
At one point while visiting Number10 Downing Street a gust of wind blew Mr Kerry's hair piece off.
Mr Kerry said in his droning monotone voice: "That toupee went down like the Belgrano. Ouch!"

Remind me of one of those old silver backed gorillas....black roots....white tips. Looks like he's had some facial surgery too.

He's glueing it too hard down on the sides of his face, beside his eyes, so you can't see his hairline. If that was his real hair, he would have it combed where there would be air to his scalp. I don't know of anyone that has really full hair that mashes it down really slick against their face, but wants it fluffy everywhere else.
He definitely has had face surgery, but was a shame that they couldn't help him. He could play in the "Munsters," and not need any makeup.
Imagine him working in a funeral home????? Now that would just be scary!!!

As a bald man toupees offend me. Male baldness is caused by excess testosterone. So I got that going for me.

Commercialfarmer":26zac234 said:
Jogeephus":26zac234 said:
Every time I see Kerry I think of a corpse. He's so pale and his face looks to have rigor mortis.

Your a better person than I. I think of a criminal, lying, worthless SOB.

I wonder why?

I get disgusted just looking at a bottle of Heinz catsup. My wife brings home Hunt's. I guess she feels it too.
No Heinz condiments allowed!

cmf1":2tjwd8t7 said:
I get disgusted just looking at a bottle of Heinz catsup. My wife brings home Hunt's. I guess she feels it too.
No Heinz condiments allowed!
That has been a rule in my house since he ran for president...

3waycross":1lrowigl said:
kerry03.jpg

No wig here. BTW this photo is a fake

Everytime i post this picture this face happens. apparently you cannot steal pictures off snopes

Latest posts