Docile and Easy Fleshing!

Help Support CattleToday:

Hard for me to figure how you can use hard fed show cattle like that in the real world.

I can only dream about black cattle genetics such as that.

Going to Marathon, Tx. The week of the 14th, to look at some Braford F1 bulls, At the BOSS ranch. I could pick him up for you, Alacattleman. :D

greatgerts":3ns6ulso said:
Is everyone's 2 year old bulls that big???? :lol2: :lol2:
I would sure hope not. That's a decent yearling weight if they're developed on nothing but grass.

oscar p":3id4zmhe said:
Going to Marathon, Tx. The week of the 14th, to look at some Braford F1 bulls, At the BOSS ranch. I could pick him up for you, Alacattleman. :D
no thanks,, theres plenty enuff around here like him,, without wearing the tires off a rig

dun":2rnsug9s said:
greatgerts":2rnsug9s said:
Is everyone's 2 year old bulls that big???? :lol2: :lol2:
I would sure hope not. That's a decent yearling weight if they're developed on nothing but grass.

Oh, I know. I would want my bulls to be AT LEAST that by 12 months. Really, if they don't, they go town.

"Will deliver within 40 miles." If you can catch him when he comes through your place! @

crimsoncrazy":2e3jguzz said:
Did you catch the "very good libido" part? Translation: won't stay in fence?
of course he has a good libido,,, it never fails on the sorry ones, its usually their only strong suit

Awsome. I'm laughing more with each post I read. I'm very excited about one thing with this bull. I'm more than 40 miles away so maybe he wont get delivered near me. :banana:

>>2 yrs old and 950 lbs must have some curvebending growth epd's!<<

Might be closer to the truth than you think!

alacattleman":168mjtda said:
crimsoncrazy":168mjtda said:
of course he has a good libido,,, it never fails on the sorry ones, its usually their only strong suit

Did you ever see a skinny kid that wasn't horny as a 2 peckered goat ??? :lol:

TexasBred":2fdatrdc said:
alacattleman":2fdatrdc said:
crimsoncrazy":2fdatrdc said:

Did you ever see a skinny kid that wasn't horny as a 2 peckered goat ??? :lol:
you ever casterated one with a 12 ga. thats what would happen if i came home and seen him mounting my best cow........................... he#$ any for that matter :cowboy: