Do Girls Fart

Help Support CattleToday:

That is funny.
Did you hear the joke about the lady who was getting on the bus with 2 chickens and they got out. She bent over to get them and farted. The bus driver yelled out, "That's right lady if you can't catch them shoot them.

I watched the video. It brought out the middle school boy in me. I can safely say that I have never heard a lady fart.

Bigfoot":kyndi8ib said:
I watched the video. It brought out the middle school boy in me. I can safely say that I have never heard a lady fart.

Ladies don't fart. And fart jokes are only funny to males.
A lady may pass a little gas, but she never farts.

john250":16nw9zuq said:
Bigfoot":16nw9zuq said:

Laughed so hard one slipped out a little.

john250":2zzew2jg said:
Bigfoot":2zzew2jg said:

funny only to males….says who???
everyone passes gas but it seems only men do in company, Ladies have more decorum and go to the powder room. which can some times smell like the elephant house at the zoo! :oops: :lol:

Bigfoot":1hbj9ymf said:

Bigfoot you have not been around my ladies. Star loves her butt scratched and sometimes I am rewarded with a little of nature's perfume, now marketed as "Bovine's Fumes of the Evening." She is my LADY. :D
BTW: Bigfoot, please don't ask which one is the azz. :lol:
szkaig.jpg

Latest posts