Discipline and Performance!

Help Support CattleToday:

beef":p6opdpur said:
The herds I had in mind when I started this thread were Jorgensen, Graham and Nichols. By the way THG, ABS has bulls from these three programs. If you get a chance to tear yourself away from the select sires catalog for a few minutes, check out the ABS catalog.
Beef, I have looked at the ABS Global magazine, thought about trying out that Mytty In Focus bull. Objective is in there and also is 878. I think though the most impressive bull in there and the bull that I have seen before and I have also seen his progeny is Rito 4L41. That is one darn good bull. Give him a look up in the ABS Global catalog and find out for yourself. He is sired by BVND 208 and out of a Bushwacker 41-93 daugther.

THG

THG":2k9g3ceh said:
beef":2k9g3ceh said:
The herds I had in mind when I started this thread were Jorgensen, Graham and Nichols. By the way THG, ABS has bulls from these three programs. If you get a chance to tear yourself away from the select sires catalog for a few minutes, check out the ABS catalog.
Beef, I have looked at the ABS Global magazine, thought about trying out that Mytty In Focus bull. Objective is in there and also is 878. I think though the most impressive bull in there and the bull that I have seen before and I have also seen his progeny is Rito 4L41. That is one darn good bull. Give him a look up in the ABS Global catalog and find out for yourself. He is sired by BVND 208 and out of a Bushwacker 41-93 daugther.

THG
??-

Have we "lurched" into playing dream games again? :roll:

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":17xtttzs said:
THG":17xtttzs said:
beef":17xtttzs said:

THG
??-

DOC HARRIS
No DOC.

THG

THG":2d2gh8eo said:
DOC HARRIS":2d2gh8eo said:
THG":2d2gh8eo said:
beef":2d2gh8eo said:

THG
??-

DOC HARRIS
No DOC.

THG
-

...'Fraid so, Hill!

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts