dilemma

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
We bought this used baler from a dealer, who sent it to a closer dealer to us, with everything included, the monitor, pto shaft, etc.. We went and picked it up on Saturday, well today I called to see if they had mailed the manual out for it, like they said, and they said that the pto shaft they gave us, was actually a loaner, and that ours was loaned out to another person, seemed real strange to me. Anyways we got to thinking, the one that came with it, had all new parts replaced in it, and it was really the clincher that we would buy this baler, and now they say they need it back. I say the deal was they were to take everything to this other dealer, to save us the drive, and what we got is what we are going to keep, I think they are trying to scam us, with a mistake of their own, what do you all think?

Is the one you have the one you looked at when you saw the baler? If so, just tell them the one you recieved is the one you viewed with the baler and a deal is a deal. I'm sure they made more off of the baler than a new shaft would cost them.

Yep that is the one that was on the baler, I just think how dishonest can you get? I am sure they did make out good on the baler, I just find it hard to believe that they think we are just a bunch of stupid people who can't see right through thier crap!

That happened to us when we bought our last riding lawn mower. Steve went to look at mowers and found one he liked. Talked to the guy in the shop and he said he'd hold it till tomorrow. 46 inch cut, Cub Cadet, last year's model. When he went to get the mower the next day, the guy had a 42 inch mower there. I guess he thought Steve would not notice the difference.

If they think they can get something back for free then they will try it. Don't return the pto. When you paid for the baler and the pto shaft was on it it is yours.

Soounds to me like that company is being run by the teller at the bank that demands a return of money....same family maybe??