Dicks sporting goods

Help Support CattleToday:

Craig Miller":1stfflas said:
I'm thinking all these companies either underestimate the number of gun owners or that they will come together enough to make a difference in the sales when they boycott

Lots of gunowners....just not many of them are hot heads.

Craig Miller":3opvagdw said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3opvagdw said:
Craig Miller":3opvagdw said:
I'm thinking all these companies either underestimate the number of gun owners or that they will come together enough to make a difference in the sales when they boycott

Time will tell but I have a hunch they won't miss a beat.

That's what target thought when they decided to allow men in women's bathrooms. Stock price fell. You should know that trader.
And now the price is highest it's been in over 2 years. Very little if any of this protest crap has any long term effects.

TexasBred":3irt7b09 said:
Craig Miller":3irt7b09 said:

Lots of gunowners....just not many of them are hot heads.

Or irrational paranoid zealots.

I meet people from all round the country at work and what I see is a bigger proportion than you I guess. Maybe you're more in touch with a diffrent group of people than I am.

TennesseeTuxedo":308v70mn said:
Craig Miller":308v70mn said:
I think you underestimate the number of irrational paranoid zealots just on this board.

Oh no, not at all, I realize we are blessed with them. Fortunately they represent as small microcosm of the real world.

What do you suggest we do feed them Grey Poupon mustard? You can't just cut and run your whole life, or can you?

True Grit Farms":138qgfop said:
TennesseeTuxedo":138qgfop said:
Craig Miller":138qgfop said:
I think you underestimate the number of irrational paranoid zealots just on this board.

Oh no, not at all, I realize we are blessed with them. Fortunately they represent as small microcosm of the real world.

What do you suggest we do feed them Grey Poupon mustard? You can't just cut and run your whole life, or can you?

I'm not the chickenchit who needs a gun to go to Kroger.

TennesseeTuxedo":3jiml5im said:
True Grit Farms":3jiml5im said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3jiml5im said:

It was really dark that night, and we ate Hibachi and Sushi at the Chinese restaurant. I just wanted to be prepared in case I saw supper scampering around the dumpster I could trade it for the bill.

True Grit Farms":nd8u8xa7 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":nd8u8xa7 said:
True Grit Farms":nd8u8xa7 said:

It was really dark that night, and we ate Hibachi and Sushi at the Chinese restaurant. I just wanted to be prepared in case I saw supper scampering around the dumpster I could trade it for the bill.

That is funny. :D

TexasBred":2nheu1cu said:
Craig Miller":2nheu1cu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2nheu1cu said:
Time will tell but I have a hunch they won't miss a beat.

That's what target thought when they decided to allow men in women's bathrooms. Stock price fell. You should know that trader.
And now the price is highest it's been in over 2 years. Very little if any of this protest crap has any long term effects.
Not exactly. Not quite even quite back where they were in Nov '16.

Hard to say where they are going from here, but they, like almost everyone else took a hit in last month's 'correction;.

As far as Dicks Sporting Goods, I've never been in one. I do go to Academy since it's closest sporting goods store to me over in Porter.

greybeard":27dpar5k said:
TexasBred":27dpar5k said:
Craig Miller":27dpar5k said:

Hard to say where they are going from here, but they, like almost everyone else took a hit in last month's 'correction;.

As far as Dicks Sporting Goods, I've never been in one. I do go to Academy since it's closest sporting goods store to me over in Porter.

Glad you posted that. I searched but couldn't find one that showed it

Caustic Burno":2ahh2qfz said:
Ryder":2ahh2qfz said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2ahh2qfz said:
Time to close the gun show loopholes as well.
I keep hearing about these gun show loopholes.
Just what is a guns show loophole?

I would like to know that myself.
I have to fill out the same paperwork at the gun show as at the local gun shop.
If you you buy it on the street I understand there is no paper trail cept the police report when it was most likely stolen.
There is only paperwork if buying /trading with a dealer , I don't recall the arbitrary number of transactions that puts you in the dealer class requiring you to have an FFL. Many at the shows though make a good living buying and selling , while circumventing licensing and paperwork, some of these guys are part of the problem literally selling to anyone with the gila, and no better than a street vendor . There is where the restriction , or calls for restriction comes in, from abuse. I don't think 2 lawful owners should be restricted from a private transaction , nor do I think that an estate with a collection should bear an unnecessary burden.

greybeard":2u74wemx said:
TexasBred":2u74wemx said:
Craig Miller":2u74wemx said:

All major retailers are battling the Amazon Effect. Only gonna get tougher.

TennesseeTuxedo":d7ot3ws7 said:
greybeard":d7ot3ws7 said:
TexasBred":d7ot3ws7 said:

All major retailers are battling the Amazon Effect. Only gonna get tougher.
No doubt,, I do feel for the old mom and pop folks though...what few are left..

Latest posts