Does any of your sporting goods stores have this?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I went to an area sporting goods store and saw they have a trailer with a freezer on it for deer donations this is the first time I have seen this there.

ResizedImage_1445630433005_zpskewd4v7h.jpg

It's pretty common here. You can take the deer to them, or the slaughter house. I think you pay a little when you take it to the slaughter house.

oh yea i donate a bunch but i have always had to go to one of the authorized places and pay a 25.00 fee but there hasnt been a trailer with cooler set up at a sporting goods store before that ive seen around here before.

skyhightree1":198ygw5e said:
oh yea i donate a bunch but i have always had to go to one of the authorized places and pay a 25.00 fee but there hasnt been a trailer with cooler set up at a sporting goods store before that ive seen around here before.
Never have sen the trailer deal, just the donate at the butcher deals here.

We usually donate 10 or so deer a year. Half go to hunters for the hungry, and the other half to one of the local homeless shelters. If they go to HFTH we pay the processor $30 and the ones that go to the shelters I get charged $35 to do all ground and then deliver.

Latest posts