Deluxe Checks

Help Support CattleToday:

Chocolate Cow

Reaction score
I've gotta tell you what happened to me right before Christmas. I had an email notification from Deluxe Checks that my check order would be delivered Dec. 26 to Laredo,Tx. DHL was the courier and a tracking number was provided.
I pretty much freaked out. I hadn't ordered checks and I sure don't live in Laredo, Tx. Also, this notice came late on Friday afternoon December 22. I managed to contact my banker and she wasn't concerned about it because the checks wouldn't be delivered until Tuesday, Dec 26, and would give my bank time to stop any fraudulent activity.
Checks were delivered early...December 23..to someone in Laredo, Tx, according to the email notice I received. Wonderful-I think. Just in time to empty my checking account for someone else's Christmas. Saturday evening, Dec 23, I finally managed to find someone (at home) who works in my bank and she contacted someone else who called their IT support who got her into the system and they blocked my account. Tuesday, Dec 26, I went to my bank and we closed that account and I opened a new account. While there, they called Deluxe to ask if there was a hack of their system. We waited 20+ minutes before someone took the call and we were told "We are aware of the problem. We had a glitch in our system and incorrect shipping emails were sent." There was no apology, nothing but total arrogance and indifference from the person on the other end.
This entire mess put a lot of gray hair on my head. Thanks so much "DELUXE CHECK PRINTERS". not

a simple apology seems increasingly harder for people to say nowadays.

Latest posts