Definition of Expert

Help Support CattleToday:

somn

Reaction score
Definition of expert as defined by Webster's 1913 Dictionary

Expert, n
An expierienced person; one instructed by experience; one who has skill, experience, or extensive knowledge in his calling or in any special branch of learning.

Definition of expert as defined by TurnThatCowLooseMaw

Expert,
He who has the most posts.

MikeJoel":1zviggwm said:
Why dont these boards let you ignore someone (like a chat does)? I looked and couldnt find anything......

You ignore them by not responding or just skipping over them

dun

somn":3nphnmua said:
Definition of expert as defined by Webster's 1913 Dictionary

Expert, n
An expierienced person; one instructed by experience; one who has skill, experience, or extensive knowledge in his calling or in any special branch of learning.

Definition of expert as defined by TurnThatCowLooseMaw

Expert,
He who has the most posts.

It takes awhile to learn who to ignore and who to listen to. But once you've figured it out, well, you know what to do. Some on here just like to get a rise out of people and it's best to ignore them.....................but sometimes that's hard to do. See my post under "Calf bought at auction."

Why worry about what someone that you probably never met has to say about someone's else's troubles.
Some of us have more time on our hands than others...I try to take the comments about as serious as I take myself.
DMc

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":1bohd1l4 said:
I never said I was an expert on anything. What about reporting all the punks on here that cause problems???? They are the ones that really need reporting. If you cant handle the truth then dont post pics of your stock. I posted pics of mine and got no bad things said.

Sounds like they are just having fun at your expense...and your making it amusing for them! If you ignore them than their colors, as you indicated, will show.

This is another definition of expert. I am not pointing this at anyone, just bringing up an amusing definition that comes to mind when I hear the word "expert" EXPERT= EX is a has-been and SPERT is just a squirt under pressure. Just a definition that makes me smile

Ooops! :oops:
When I read the original post I thought I saw
"Turnmyjawloosemaw" NOT "TurnThatCowLooseMaw". :oops:

My comments were meant to be directed towards posts by Turnmyjawloosemaw.

He sounds like some kid that is at home for a few hours before his parents get home from work and since he has no friends (for obvious reasons) he spends his time crashing forums.

Sorry TurnThatCowLooseMaw.
As yet I haven't seen TurnThatCowLooseMaw do anything but be blunt (which I have seen others do too). But I have seen a whole lot of people waisting their time trying to get a rise.

Mike

PS (Stocky) version I hear is an Expert is an Ex-drip under pressure. :)

Whenever one posts you're open to any kind of replies and you'll probably not agree with everyone of them or some might just pi$$ you off, but such is life. As dun said, you have the choice to respond or not.

stocky":2wfojjjh said:
This is another definition of expert. I am not pointing this at anyone, just bringing up an amusing definition that comes to mind when I hear the word "expert" EXPERT= EX is a has-been and SPERT is just a squirt under pressure. Just a definition that makes me smile

Let's not start picking on hasbeens. :D

Hasbeen, you are right and I apologize as I am realizing that "The older I get, the better I was"

Latest posts