Debt-political? Maybe not just reality

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

papavillars

Reaction score
16 trillion in debt, kids 25 to 18 will each have a $ 232,000. Debt. This is equal to a college education and a small house.sorry kids

All that really matters is that they have a free cell phone and food stamps. No-one will ever really have to pay for any of it as we can just print more money as we need it.
Where's that smiley face thingee with the pistol in it's mouth?

Maybe the exponential rate that the 47%'ers reproduce will shoot the population up, and actually cut that figure in half. Wait a minute that would be counter productive, and jump the debt even higher.

Ryder":fc2ak4va said:
That debt clock Sand Trap posted sure brought home the reality. But it disappeared. Maybe it took up too much band space or something.
Gosh, I hate to be the guy that corrects everyone on spelling, but isn't it suposed to be "banned space"?

cow pollinater":7lml59b6 said:
Ryder":7lml59b6 said:
That debt clock Sand Trap posted sure brought home the reality. But it disappeared. Maybe it took up too much band space or something.
Gosh, I hate to be the guy that corrects everyone on spelling, but isn't it suposed to be "banned space"?
:lol2: Maybe so.

Ryder":h7d4927h said:

I saw it over on Ranchers.net. Pretty incredible.

15 states applied for secession. Pretty serious stuff here. Who is gonna pay now if we leave?

backhoeboogie":2t2wwa2y said:
15 states applied for secession. Pretty serious stuff here. Who is gonna pay now if we leave?

Whoa...seriously?! I missed that. Which ones? Wear did you find this out? I wonder if they'll be able to pull it off. If mine isn't one of them, we're willing to move.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":107d5knr said:
Whoa...seriously?! I missed that. Which ones? Wear did you find this out? I wonder if they'll be able to pull it off. If mine isn't one of them, we're willing to move.

Katherine

Petitions are underway and emotions are flaring. Probably best for you to just google. It is just a matter of time before signatures are attained. With all the emotions locally, it is hard for me to believe anyone is missing what is going on. Texans are fighting mad. Can't really speak for others but I assume it is the same.

http://www.examiner.com/article/citizen ... ted-states

backhoeboogie":2abrslaq said:
Workinonit Farm":2abrslaq said:

Katherine

Petitions are underway and emotions are flaring. Probably best for you to just google. It is just a matter of time before signatures are attained. With all the emotions locally, it is hard for me to believe anyone is missing what is going on. Texans are fighting mad. Can't really speak for others but I assume it is the same.

http://www.examiner.com/article/citizen ... ted-states

If it was as simple as just signatures, I would be on that list. I don't see petitions being the answer on a national scale. States standing up like Arizona did would get my heartbeat going. I am very proud of them. It wasn't so much that they stood up to illegal immigration but the fact that they stood up for something they believed in and challenged Washington. Maybe the petitions could get our state governments off their rears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts