death penalty

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbaby

Reaction score
is it me or should the wa. christmas eve murderers just be strung up now. my gosh, why do they have rights. we are going to waste money on them. that was awful. bought the time i think nuthin can shock anymore, this ol world proves me wrong

No ~ Is not just you. They should be strung up. Now.

Just read about it on FOX NEWS internet, I agree if they know they did this evil slaying string them to the nearest tree, and die a slow death, for the childrens sake. I detest child killers. None of us should have to pay taxes to keep them alive in prison, wish we still had the death penalty for such crimes.

Yesterday a young boy was knifed to death, in London the 27th teenager killed this year by either knife or gun, there should be a greater penalty for these people who kill. The Law seems to have gone soft.

The most overworked term toay when it comes to criminals is "alleged"! When a scumbag is caught with a smoking gun, it's no longer an allegation, it's fact. The other thing that baothers me is the appeals process. 27 years ago my nephew and his girl friend were kidnapped, murdered and dismemeberd. One of the scumbags rolled on the other and got life, the other one got the death penalty. He sat on death row for 26 years and was granted a new trial because the jury hadn;t been told that the primary witness against him was an acommplice and had bargained for a lighter sentence. On the day the trial, after many delays, was set to begin he pleaded guilty. Because the crime happened so long ago he was given life instead of the death penalty. The murder of the girl was written off for time served and he will only need to serve another 6-7 years before he's eligable for parole. He should have been executed 25 years ago then all of this nonsense would have been put to rest.

Everyone should be entitled to a speedy public hanging.

On a side note. Prior to Christmas a fella decided he'd rob one of those jiffy stores run by one of those Patel boys. Tyrell must of figured Patel had cameras in store so he dawned his mask in the parking lot and headed for the front door with pistol in hand. Seeing the threat, Patel was waiting on the inside with a round of 00 buck. Patel stopped the robbery and saved the taxpayers thousands in court fees and hospital bills. Water hose and a shovel is all it took to clean the mess up. Indians Rock. :clap:

Jogeephus":lx4m323n said:
:

Every Saturday evening in front of the courthouse. Lots of problems could be solved this way.........

So right Grannysoo.
They caught that guy from Idaho here in Montana, but not til after he killed 3 people including a young boy.
Got a guy on death row here that killed 2 young men after they gave him a ride. He is from Canada and now the Canadian government is putting pressure on our govenor to commute the death sentence to life in prison. The men's families are against it.
My mother in laws aunt and uncle were murdered in California and the killers were never found. She had very strong opinions on the death penalty.

grannysoo":2j21mr9d said:
Jogeephus":2j21mr9d said:
:

Every Saturday evening in front of the courthouse. Lots of problems could be solved this way.........
It should happen, but with states like New Jersey abolishing the death Penalty, it seems to give a green signal that Muderers cant get anymore than life without parole.

punishment is a vacation these days. i know we are suppose to turn the other cheek, i feel we have turned face, butt, every cheek we have, pardon me.
dun im so sorry for you plus the fact that justice slapped you in the face.
i love this country, but somethings wrong when good people pay for bad

How many of you good folks have been in prison?

How many of you have been accused of something you didn't do?

How many of you have taken a human life?

This thread is starting to remind me of the Frankenstein movie with the mob and the pitchforks. :lol:

ALX.":1mynbgqe said:
How many of you good folks have been in prison?

How many of you have been accused of something you didn't do?

How many of you have taken a human life?

This thread is starting to remind me of the Frankenstein movie with the mob and the pitchforks. :lol:

thanksfully I have not been in prison, or accused of something I didn't do, nor taken a human life. But if they know someone has done so and there is no question of a dought, they should be punished for it, and why spend a lot of taxpayers money in keeping them in prison and a costly trial. This may sound strange from an English person where there has not been the death penilty for years, before my time even, but I do believe in an eye for an eye, etc. The prison world is far to full and why because there is no deterent from these crimes. The person gets a 25 year sentance and is out in 15 to go and live their life the person they killed can't be dug up and let have their life back, where is the fairness in that.?????

God put us here.

I't seem he's trying to let us decide which ones of us that he wants.

If our founding fathers had video cameras in their day, I guarnatee you their would be an exception to the trial by jury if you were caught on tape. Their ain't know alledged robbery when your mug is plastered on the TV screen.

Chris,

I'm gonna have to disagree on the deterrent issue. I really don't think that people who commit these crimes think about the death penalty before they do it.

THAT SAID, FOLKS, I do believe that if it can be proven beyond ANY doubt, not a SHADOW of a doubt, but ANY doubt, that those that are found guilty of heinous crimes should be...hmmm, let me find the word...can't come up with anything other than exterminated.

On the town square...good GAWD NO! Get 'em gone...get 'em buried...get 'em outta society permanently...but never make a spectacle of it. That's barbaric...and that's my 2 cents, and I'm stickin' to it.

Alice

Jogeephus":1ae23b6u said:
If our founding fathers had video cameras in their day, I guarnatee you their would be an exception to the trial by jury if you were caught on tape. Their ain't know alledged robbery when your mug is plastered on the TV screen.

If that was directed at us....... I'd say your right.

I quess it comes down to our right to judge the one basic right under those laws.

Maybe so ... Maybe not.

I struggle with the fact that I would pull the handle on those I think need jugdeing.

Wewild":3e0n4b26 said:
Jogeephus":3e0n4b26 said:

If that was directed at us....... I'd say your right.

I quess it comes down to our right to judge the one basic right under those laws.

Maybe so ... Maybe not.

I struggle with the fact that I would pull the handle on those I think need jugdeing.

Then what happened to an Eye for an Eye, Or a Tooth for a Tooth?

If you mudered someone in my family, or a friend, you better hope you fry, hang, or get injected before I got to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts