Davis Farm Supply in Perryville MO

Help Support CattleToday:

customcattle

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody could give me some insight on Davis Farm Supply in Perryville MO. They have a John Deere 3140 for sale there and wanted to know what kind of reputation this particular company has. Has anybody dealt with them and if so what was your experience? Was the product what they represented it to be? I'm not looking to bash on a company just mainly if you would recomend them to be honest and upfront.
thanks

If you don't have luck here you might check on Red Power Forum or Green Tractor Talk for someone who knows them.

littletom":z6qkrf5r said:
If you don't have luck here you might check on Red Power Forum or Green Tractor Talk for someone who knows them.

Thank you

I bought my MOCO from them. It was actually on auction time but it was exactly what they told me it was, didn't misrepresent it at all. Loading took alittle longer then expected but they had a guy helping and didn't charge me anything.

Kind of a funny story that goes along with it but I don't have time to tell it right now.

Well I haven't bought anything from them but I'm a ups man who has had a lot of delivery and pick up dealings with them.

On My end they have always been nice and courteous. Usually that extends into ones business practices.

I don't live far from them and we have bought a lot there. We can't complain very nice people and treated us right.

Only complaint I have heard was that they are high priced so if you can get it for what u want I would recommend them

Latest posts