Dang Alan

Help Support CattleToday:

well Chrisy, conservative viewpoints depend on your definition and perspective of what you think conservative is. Europeans are far more liberal than Americans. I'd wager the conservative European would be a liberal here

Hook":3snro7ul said:
well Chrisy, conservative viewpoints depend on your definition and perspective of what you think conservative is. Europeans are far more liberal than Americans. I'd wager the conservative European would be a liberal here
point taken.

Hook":einxib6r said:
Not only does your state have legal pot, now you're gettin a queer/bi governor. Doesn't Oregon have a conservative side at all?
Wasn't Charlie Crist a gay, republican, conservative governor of Florida at one time??

Charlie never came out as gay, always had some good looking lady on his arm. But probably is gay. Ran and was elected as a republican. Couldn't get elected again as a republican. Ran for US senate, and failed. so he turned dumbocrat to try to catch the uneducated low information voting Hispanic and black vote making the same promises as Obama. Failed at that. Hopefully we are done with him

Hey! she is bi not gay! She swings both ways...... :lol: Will that help her decision making? She would really have to try hard to mess things up more.

Alan":2ut8h81t said:
Hey! she is bi not gay! She swings both ways...... :lol: Will that help her decision making?

I doubt it Alan, considering she seems to not even be able to make up her own mind.

M-5":3cnnrf4j said:
I refuse to comment on this thread

Come on, walk on the wild side! As you know there is an endless number of email addresses out there! :lol: :hide: :hide:

Alan":bmqrm6ds said:
M-5":bmqrm6ds said:

Come on, walk on the wild side! As you know there is an endless number of email addresses out there! :lol: :hide: :hide:

Yes, but I waited a few days so I could have a name close to what I had. Its funny that people are accusing these newbs of being me.

M-5":bgzvtxfu said:
Alan":bgzvtxfu said:
M-5":bgzvtxfu said:

Yes, but I waited a few days so I could have a name close to what I had. Its funny that people are accusing these newbs of being me.
Sure wasn't fair to the newbs.

M-5":3c9bote5 said:
Alan":3c9bote5 said:
M-5":3c9bote5 said:

There's at least two wondering what on earth they did to get banned. :lol2:

Just an update, the Feds have stepped in and are looking at the out going governor plus his girlfriend and 15 staff members. Media is reporting it's a flex of ...... Whatever and as usual nothing will come of it.

My personal opinion, as usual nothing will happen, no harm done, not enough evidence, move on, nothing to see here, everyone just go home, we will......... :bs: :bs: :bs:

If it doesn't matter, then why say anything in the first place? If it doesn't matter, why do certain organizations back certain candidates based predominately on a personal decision in a private situation that isn't suppose to matter? Stop asking and Stop telling.

Or if it does matter, then stop saying it doesn't. It's one or the other.

I'm tired of knowing people's private preferences more than I do about what should be public.

I don't like or dislike anyone based on it, that's their issue to deal with. But I'm tired of people trying to make it mine.

(I got my fill of this stuff last night having to listen to an 18-19 yr old girl corner several different people in a public spot and go on and on. Pretty sure she wasn't trying to convince the world she was right as much as she was trying to convince herself)

Alan":rok379nr said:
Just an update, the Feds have stepped in and are looking at the out going governor plus his girlfriend and 15 staff members. Media is reporting it's a flex of ...... Whatever and as usual nothing will come of it.

My personal opinion, as usual nothing will happen, no harm done, not enough evidence, move on, nothing to see here, everyone just go home, we will......... :bs: :bs: :bs:

You can only lose hard drives when you're driving the bus. That's code for owing the agency that would self investigate yourself.

Latest posts