Dang Alan

Help Support CattleToday:

He was governer until he caved to the tea party pressure

I'm just glad that m5 fella is gone. He would have something derogatory to say here. If Alan I ives this life let him live his life.

:mad: :mad: :mad: It's enough to make me leave the state, our politicians are so messed up it's beyond funny and well past sad. As of next Wednesday our new governor goes into office. Our current flake we have as governor got ran out of office and will resign Wednesday. He let his girlfriend use his staff for her personal needs, such as making them go check on her cat. He got caught trying to get his staff to delete thousands of emails, which are government documents. He was on his fourth term and just sworn into office on 1/12/15. So our new governor steps in unelected, Kate Brown the current sec of state. She is openly bi, married to a man, she is just ours to enjoy unelected. With luck she won't screw things up any worse than they are........ I hope and pray she can't make things worse. Maybe it's time to learn how to roll a joint and not give a shyt. :mad:

Oregon has a two term limit, the out going SOB was in office for two terms about 8 or 10 years ago. Threw his hat in the ring a little over two years ago served and term was elected again, sworn in in January and had just started his fourth term before he got ran out of town.

Alan is your sec. of state not an elected position? Would someone else have become governor if the old one was killed by a mad Yak? :???:

That's true she was elected sec of state and inherits the throne so to speak.

mwj":15w7xier said:
Alan is your sec. of state not an elected position? Would someone else have become governor if the old one was killed by a mad Yak? :???:
Sounds like a Chicago solution coming out of Illinois.
Couldn't you do something useful with that city?
Maybe seed it to pasture and run some cows out on it, other than on Soldier Field.

Hook":3sfxkxx5 said:
Doesn't Oregon have a conservative side at all?

Oregon and Washington have the same issue with libs, starting about 60 miles east of our coast line there is about an 80 mile wide strip running north to south. This area is where a high majority of our populations live, heavily populated with libs, government workers, etc. In oregon's case, the outgoing governor has done some terrible things which the result of will bankrupt our state. He started an obamacare wanna be program that is a real cluster due to mismanagement. Worse he started the "PERS" (public employee retirement system) program. What has happened is the way it is set up employees feeding at the public trough are eligible to retire after a few years with full pay. Many then retire with full pay and start a government consulting type job which they get to start a new pers package while still receiving their old retirement package, double dip in public paid retirement. Eastern Oregon is very rural and sparsly populated (btw). We have tried to get a republican in for many years, but between the libs, pers employees and illegals, plus our electoral system dems just run the show into bankruptcy.

That's Oregons sad state of affairs. Well here's hoping this thread stays around for a little bit and I don't join M5 in banned city......... Brangus, would you mind passing the popcorn?

Houston has and has had a Lesbian mayor for several years now. She hasn't done too bad but her term is over soon--dunno who the front runner is to take her place.

being Bi or Gay shouldn't make any difference as to how a person does their job, it is incompetence that does that.
Is that you in the green suit getting in the beer for the game Alan??? :help: :lol:

Hook":3t33tjr9 said:
It sure does show which way one leans when making important decisions though. Anyone ever here of a conservative queer?
We have quite a few here in Parliament, and they have made some very good decisions, on all sorts of policies. I have seen a few in the judicial system also. Just because a person is gay doesn't mean they can't have a straight opinion that benefits all persuasions.

Latest posts