dairy cows

Help Support CattleToday:

jt

Reaction score
i went to the home page of cattle today to look up some info on milk cows and didnt find anything on jersey, holstein or guernsey.. it could be there i guess, if so, i just missed it.

never thought about it and dont know, but are there associations for the dairy cattle like it is in the beef?

if so, how do i look them up?

thanks

jt

Yes, there are breed associations for all of the dairy breeds. If you do a google search on "(breed name) association" or go to the u ogok site and look at the particular breeds they will have a link to the breed assoication

dun

dun":2ywxnhfv said:
Yes, there are breed associations for all of the dairy breeds. If you do a google search on "(breed name) association" or go to the u ogok site and look at the particular breeds they will have a link to the breed assoication

dun

ok

thanks dun... i had tried the google thing on guernsey, but didnt put asso. behind it.. i will try some more :lol:

jt

You might want ot put cattle before the breed. If not you may get the local chamber of commerce or something for some of those places.

dun":1vsnrej5 said:
You might want ot put cattle before the breed. If not you may get the local chamber of commerce or something for some of those places.

yep,, something in germany i think.. :roll:
i lose patience with that stuff sometimes before i find what i want..
then come back later and look some more... usually i finally find it. :lol:

jt

jt":1okolmvc said:
dun":1okolmvc said:

http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/cattle/

May be a quicker method

dun

yep,, something in germany i think.. :roll:
i lose patience with that stuff sometimes before i find what i want..
then come back later and look some more... usually i finally find it. :lol:

jt

yep... that is faster... thanks!

jt

Latest posts