Cylinder

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Broke the rod in a loader cylinder today. New cylinder 835, new rod and seal kits 250. Not sure yet what the labor will be for them to put it together

bear":19dztoj4 said:
There's not much to breaking those cylinders apart. You can probably replace it yourself.
Bear
I've done them in the past. I found that people that do it all the time can do it a whole lot faster. While they're doing that
I can work on one of the other 100 projects I've got going

dun":38ok23kb said:
bear":38ok23kb said:
There's not much to breaking those cylinders apart. You can probably replace it yourself.
Bear
I've done them in the past. I found that people that do it all the time can do it a whole lot faster. While they're doing that
I can't remember the last time I had someone else do it. I do remember the price they quoted was enough to convince me to do my own.

novatech":1awbb0gp said:
dun":1awbb0gp said:
bear":1awbb0gp said:
Bear
I can't remember the last time I had someone else do it. I do remember the price they quoted was enough to convince me to do my own.
Less then an hours labor isn;t all that steep. Where as the several hours it would take me I could use much more effectively

Swing by and I'll put it together for nothing. Might take you a 14 hr drive, but hey, you'll save a hundred bucks! Plus you can experience first-hand the wife's cooking!

cfpinz":cxbzubca said:
Swing by and I'll put it together for nothing. Might take you a 14 hr drive, but hey, you'll save a hundred bucks! Plus you can experience first-hand the wife's cooking!
I thought of waiting till you come out to pick up your next piece of junk that you bought on ebay but figured I woudl need it before then

Latest posts