Cute Picture

Help Support CattleToday:

edb130

Reaction score
Was in the field today spraying the cattle for flies and when I finished I snapped some pictures. Thought this was cute so I added the caption I thought would go best with it.
YouCantGetMe.jpg

Jogeephus":2fnwredp said:
He's right, don't think it would be worth trying either. :lol:

Ya' know, Jogee, you're right...judgin' by the look on that bull's face and the slobbers hangin' off his mouth. :shock:

He's actually pretty gentle. I had him penned just a few minutes before eating grain so I could spray him. He just stood there eating while I soaked him down with spray from about two feet away. I still won't turn my back on him in close corners though.

You don't have goats, do you? I was on Hwy 32 the other day and saw a sign for Lims but all I seen was goats!

cfpinz

cfpinz

No goats. I live off 32 a short ways west of Lebanon. No signs at this time for the farm, got get a few more cows before I get a sign.

cfpinz":3tv6uunh said:
You don't have goats, do you? I was on Hwy 32 the other day and saw a sign for Lims but all I seen was goats!

cfpinz

edb130 is out West 32, he place you saw is on East 32. They've down sized the limos but still run them on both sides of the highway

Latest posts