awesome cloud picture

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
My son in law took this picture. This storm was passing over his house which contained our daughter who called me cowered down in the bathroom floor... He called her after he took this picture and said, AH, it doesnt look like that bad of a storm. Well, yesterday the insurance adjuster handed them a check for 22,000 damage done to their house.
This picture is as he took it, no editing. She sent it to me right after he sent it to her from the field. He also sent it to a friend, who sent it to a friend, who posted it on FB...from there it went viral..

I've been thru two tornados. I'd be shivering like a bird dog crapping a peach seed if I saw that thing coming towards my house.

Cool pic though.

This is a video i took of one headed right to us in december. It left a path of destruction right before it got to our house.. It lifted and dumped all kinds of garbage all over our place for miles. Insulation, shingles, boards, plywood....i'll never pick it all up.
My husband had just been called to the fire station for storm watching. He drove out as i started to video a weird cloud.. There was this roaring, like a jet. I thought, why would someone be flying a jet in those, wait, thats not a jet......Anywho, i wished i had stayed longer. I have a storm shelter in my house, so i can make it there in no time at all. I did wait till i could feel it. Dead calm right before....We lost a shed. Daughter lost their trampoline which was wrapped around trees about 15 feet up...A house about 2 miles south, lost their whole roof, which is what i'm finding everywhere still....the house is a 20,000 sq foot house too..so lots and lots of it everywhere for miles..What it got mostly was trees, which is pretty much all that is out here. F2 is what it was calculated at...i know, its a stupid video of me. Wished i had more inspiring things to say...lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu1BkI1x9lU

that is a neat picture , never seen one look quite like that

Latest posts