Custom feedlot looking for supplier?

Help Support CattleToday:

blazer21

Reaction score
Heres what i'm looking for and am open to any suggestions, thoughts, or answers anyone might have: I'm in SW MN and am looking to get my name out there and gain some reputation and learn more however i can. I would like to find someone who be interested in owning cattle in my yards. I can feed 200 hd. outside lots with concrete feed floors and bordering a raised bed pack, guardrail fences, ect. I can feed small calves all the way to finish. We are also trying to get into grazing corn stalks in the fall and also cover crops and wheat ground and would like to background cattle for feedlots if thats an option. I'm currently looking for owners of cattle for multiple reasons as i am a young producer and trying to find ways to diversify/expand what i can be of service for. Also to help build my cash flow back and gain equity to expand my feedlot and adding a barn to feed in. I eventually would like to own my own cattle again someday but i do like the fact of being able to feed for someone else too so i can learn and gain experience and knowledge from others. Most people that send their cattle to a feedlot to be fed, are no dummies, they have experience in the numbers game and have so much to learn from and that is also what im after, is learning and getting exposed. I would entertain anyone down south or anywhere if someone wanted to own their own calves from their cows and retain ownership of them to gain knowledge and info about how their calves perform and get that kind of reputation built up as well. Again, I'm open to anything anyone has to say on here and appreciate anything and everything said.

I'm a young operator looking to expand, looking to build reputation, and looking to learn as much as i can. Thanks in advance!

Latest posts