Cure for cancer within a year.......

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
A team of Israeli scientists believes a cure for cancer is within reach, even optimistically predicting that it will be found within a year.

"We believe we will offer in a year's time a complete cure for cancer," Dan Aridor, of Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies Ltd. (AEBi), told the Jerusalem Post.

Aridor's team is working on MuTaTo, which according to the news outlet is comparable to a cancer antibiotic, with a multipronged approach similar to the treatment given to HIV patients.

The team told the Post that their treatment is a multitarget approach using a combination of several peptides for each cancer cell, reportedly eliminating the chance to be evaded by a mutation.

"We made sure that the treatment will not be affected by mutations; cancer cells can mutate in such a way that targeted receptors are dropped by the cancer," Dr. Ilan Morad, AEBi CEO, told the news outlet. "The probability of having multiple mutations that would modify all targeted receptors simultaneously decreases dramatically within the number of targets used. Instead of attacking receptors at one time, we attack receptors three at a time — not even cancer can mutate three receptors at the same time."

Morad said MuTaTo also targets the cancer stem cells, eliminating the chance for recurrence.

"Our cancer cure will be effective from day one, will last a duration of a few weeks and will have no or minimal side effects at a much lower cost than most other treatments on the market," Aridor said. "Our solution will be both generic and personal."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The development has not been tested in humans yet, but according to Aridor it has shown success in mice trials and is nearing the stage of clinical trial.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/cure-for-cancer-israeli-scientists-claim-to-be-on-brink-of-development/ar-BBSU0Uo

Caustic Burno said:
I surely hope so.
My skepticism says no way too much money is at stake to be lost.

Also have to look at it from the other side. A known cure you could pretty much name your price.

midTN_Brangusman said:
Caustic Burno said:
I surely hope so.
My skepticism says no way too much money is at stake to be lost.

Also have to look at it from the other side. A known cure you could pretty much name your price.

I guess that depends on if your a glass half full or empty guy.
My philosophy is the glass has turned over and has a mud dauber nest in it.

I would not use my time to read a commentary in the general media. I would only take it serious if it were published in the Journal of Onchology or its equivalent.

The cure for cancer has been known for years in the US. But it'll be years before anything is approved in the US, if ever. The FDA will fight to keep any cure out of and off the market.

On my OP somebody went in and messed with the attachment at the bottom and changed it to were it would not work. WHY

Bright Raven said:
I would not use my time to read a commentary in the general media. I would only take it serious if it were published in the Journal of Onchology or its equivalent.

"The CEO of the company behind the research told The Times of Israel on Tuesday that it has not published its research in medical journals, as is the norm, because it "can't afford" to do so..."

:nod:

Silver said:
Bright Raven said:

"The CEO of the company behind the research told The Times of Israel on Tuesday that it has not published its research in medical journals, as is the norm, because it "can't afford" to do so..."

:nod:

That don't sound promising. :eek:

jltrent said:
On my OP somebody went in and messed with the attachment at the bottom and changed it to were it would not work. WHY

None of the administrators maliciously edited your link.
The board has been under attack by bots. Macon has been working on the issue.

Mod2, when will someone invent the cure for Bot???

As for this cure for cancer, I won't be surprised when it turns out it has roundup in it.

Mod2 said:
jltrent said:

None of the administrators maliciously edited your link.
The board has been under attack by bots. Macon has been working on the issue.
Thanks as i figured maybe something like that. It had been changed with AR put on the end which made it not work.