CT Family Picture Reminder

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl

Reaction score
It's me, naggin at you all again! (Just striking while the irons still hot!) :mrgreen: I have made it my personal mission to get as many CT Family pictures on here that we can. :)

The Selfie pictures that have been posted already are awesome!!! I love seeing everyone, and I am sure that many of the rest of you do also!
Dang we have some good looking CT members! ;-) Don't you agree?

***For anyone that has not heard, all members (that wish to participate,) are asked to send a photo of yourself to Hillsdown (in a PM) to post on our "CT Family Photo Board."
New members, old members, occasional members, die hard members, confused members, silent members! We want to see you ALL! If you need help with any of the steps, please just ask.

I know there are more of you out there in CT internet land that we can get a picture from! :D
Thank you all for putting up with me by the way.......... :hide:

denvermartinfarms":3tseo7e9 said:
I don't have any pictures of me to put on here, and I ain't takin a picture of myself.
That's what I said! Was bound and determined that I WOULD NOT BE one of those "Selfie" picture taking people!
But I gave in...... :hide:
I guess I could have posted an older picture, but then you all would have thought that I was so much younger and more beautiful than what I really am at 51. :lol:
So just take your camera to the feed store with you, and ask the nice girl behind the counter to click your pic for you! Not that hard. ;-)

branguscowgirl":2k6e4q4n said:
denvermartinfarms":2k6e4q4n said:
I don't have any pictures of me to put on here, and I ain't takin a picture of myself.
That's what I said! Was bound and determined that I WOULD NOT BE one of those "Selfie" picture taking people!
I guess I could have posted an older picture, but then you all would have though that I was so much younger and more beautiful than what I really am at 51. :lol:
So just take your camera to the feed store with you, and ask the nice girl behind the counter to click your pic for you! Not that hard. ;-)
Or just get a pic with that nice girl.

M5farm":3ly28h6f said:
branguscowgirl":3ly28h6f said:
denvermartinfarms":3ly28h6f said:
I guess I could have posted an older picture, but then you all would have though that I was so much younger and more beautiful than what I really am at 51. :lol:
Or just get a pic with that nice girl.[/quote]

There ya go! Just don't try to pass her off as your young wife! ;-)

jedstivers":3djvsiaa said:
What about the ones that have multiple names and argue with themselves? Should they change clothes and hats for each personality?
I think that's exactly what they should do.

jedstivers":at8jiy47 said:
denvermartinfarms":at8jiy47 said:
jedstivers":at8jiy47 said:
What about the ones that have multiple names and argue with themselves? Should they change clothes and hats for each personality?
I think that's exactly what they should do.
Would sure be funny.
:clap: :clap: Got my vote!
Thank you guy's! You are humoring me very well! :D
I just don't want ANYONE left out! :cboy:

Pictures are coming in! Thank you everyone! :clap:
Just a reminder.....To view them, got to the photo contest board. Then from there you will see a locked thread for CT Family Pictures. It is locked so it does not get all cluttered up with comments. HD is the only one that can put your pic there. So don't forget to send to her in a pm.
Thank you HD for doing all this! :D

There are so many people that have not participated! Many of the "regular posters" even! Let's start "callin um out". ;-)

Latest posts