Crusty.

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
Picture_2042.jpg

Check out my new brood cow prospect, Crusty. arent her markings neato?

Well yeah, there is a certain amount of neat O there...O on top of the head...O around the eye. But there's good news, Beefy...that crusty O should go away by itself. :) Unless you want to keep it there...don't know how to go about that... :(

Alice

your animal has ring worm. its a fungus that doesnt hurt anything. are u feeding mineral? will go away when they get on green grass!

I think she would make a wonderful brood cow especially if those fine markings are passed on to her calves.

rmuse206":o9rhyi7l said:
your animal has ring worm. its a fungus that doesnt hurt anything. are u feeding mineral? will go away when they get on green grass!

thanks muse. yes, they are on minerals. however we did run out for a little while. :oops: trying to get them ready to go on some green in a few weeks.

Beefy":3r3l29hy said:
rmuse206":3r3l29hy said:

thanks muse. yes, they are on minerals. however we did run out for a little while. :oops: trying to get them ready to go on some green in a few weeks.

You going to feed them money? That's about all that's gonna be green around here for a while. Anyway I've been told that money is green, been a while since I saw any

dun

we planted about 350 acres of rye back in november. it should be ready to graze by christmas.

:D I had one like that, must have been a relative of yours.
Her name was " wormy" .Her registered name " Ring Around
the Wormy". :lol2:

Latest posts