Crown Moldings in the Barn

Help Support CattleToday:

CG1

Reaction score
This is probably better suited in the joke of the day. But we are building a new farm. I asked my husband (major city boy) why we have all this crown molding out in the chicken coops, shops and barns. You guys...I am not kidding you, my husband is planning on putting crown molding in my coop, in my barns and in the shops haha. He spent the entire day laying flooring over my concrete floor in the chicken coop. I laughed for a good hour. I am still laughing. He said "you don't want the poop to crush into the concrete". Bless him haha :help:

Will he use MOP and glo instead of a scraper and shovel? :lol:

My wife's coop is 16 x 16 Hardi plank siding and vinyl Windows on a concrete slab, but no flooring! :tiphat:

ga.prime said:
Is he putting chair rail molding too?

You know what's even funnier haha. For the last few months I was talking about the "four board fencing" that I wanted around the pond. He shows up with these boards and I'm like what are these. He says "floor board...for the floor board fencing".

Named'em Tamed'em said:
Will he use MOP and glo instead of a scraper and shovel? :lol:

My wife's coop is 16 x 16 Hardi plank siding and vinyl Windows on a concrete slab, but no flooring! :tiphat:

I did put Hardi siding on. It looks really nice! Lasts a lifetime too!

But the flooring is amazingly hilarious. I told my parents on the farm at dinner yesterday and I think they laughed harder than I have ever seen them laugh. My husband probably picked the wrong girl haha. He's deathly allergic to hay as well. He looks nice though :lol:

cowgal604 said:
This is probably better suited in the joke of the day. But we are building a new farm. I asked my husband (major city boy) why we have all this crown molding out in the chicken coops, shops and barns. You guys...I am not kidding you, my husband is planning on putting crown molding in my coop, in my barns and in the shops haha. He spent the entire day laying flooring over my concrete floor in the chicken coop. I laughed for a good hour. I am still laughing. He said "you don't want the poop to crush into the concrete". Bless him haha :help:

Enough already. We're all very impressed.

Latest posts