Crowder's wimmens

Help Support CattleToday:

lavacarancher

Reaction score
Hey Crowder, one of yer wimmens escaped.
ATT00231.jpg

She done lost so much weight she had to venture out.

lavacarancher":3r1w3nda said:
Hey Crowder, one of yer wimmens escaped.
ATT00231.jpg

She done lost so much weight she had to venture out.
i hope she gave the inside of her thighs, a good greasin' before she ventured.. you could'nt drive a 10 penny nail between em

If those gold pants were made out of real gold Crowder could fund the new healthcare program and still have enough left over to buy out Jogeephus's Imbalancer program.

HOSS":lti206c2 said:
If those gold pants were made out of real gold Crowder could fund the new healthcare program and still have enough left over to buy out Jogeephus's Imbalancer program.

:lol2: :lol2: Surely you jest. Why it would take a pair of them britches and an extra buck tax on lottery tickets and a buck fifty on cigs to accomplish all that. :nod: :hat:

john250":2zqk2p9n said:
Crowderfarms":2zqk2p9n said:
I got some bad news today. Doc said I needed to lose 350 lbs. FAST! - Had to leave my wimmen friend.

I guess her at 425 lb, easy. By your logic, you're about to float away. :lol:

Nah she's only about 325 maybe 350. She's just not framey enuf to make 400

I must remind myself, that when a post reads Crowders wimmen do not look... :help:

Why are these pics always at walmart .... :roll:

A lot of my gals are photographed at Wal-Mart because they can go back to the Deli and get a big ol' bucket of popcorn chicken and eat while we pretend to shop.Come on HD... You knew that! :D

Crowderfarms":atg3c4om said:
A lot of my gals are photographed at Wal-Mart because they can go back to the Deli and get a big ol' bucket of popcorn chicken and eat while we pretend to shop.Come on HD... You knew that! :D

Don't forget all those glazed fried pastries lined up as you walk in the door. Those will keep a girl occupied until they get to the Deli.

Jogeephus":1lii95p9 said:
I'm smitten.

Watch it pal. When she gets tired of Crowder I am on that like white on rice. I love her fashion sense.

Make that "like a duck on a June Bug". I don't want to mention food around her. She could stomp a man to death if he were between her and a Carbohydrate.

Latest posts