Crowder's Kinfolks?

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
Man Pleads No Contest to Cattle Relations
Email this Story

Dec 23, 5:49 PM (ET)

NEILLSVILLE, Wis. (AP) - A 64-year-old man has pleaded no contest to charges in Clark County Circuit Court after telling police he regularly had been using calves for sexual gratification.

Harold G. Hart was placed on two years probation Thursday and ordered to have psychological counseling and an alcohol and drug abuse assessment after pleading to charges of sexual gratification with an animal and disorderly conduct.

According to the criminal complaint, the family living on the farm Hart visited, installed a motion sensor because they had seen suspicious footprints and vehicle tracks.

When the sensor sounded, Hart was caught leaving the barn. He later told police the farm was a routine stop, usually after bar closing or on trips to strip clubs near Marshfield or Neillsville.

Hart told police he had gone to the farm at least 50 times in the last year, sometimes two to four times in a week.

---

Information from: Marshfield News-Herald, http://www.marshfieldnewsherald.com

64 and 2-4 times a week?

Wonder if he had a special cow or just liked the variety? :oops:

I think I will step back on the porch now.

Bez!

D.R. Cattle":3tdlety4 said:
Don't have to look hard to find smut these days. Right here on the cattle boards for everyone including women and children to see.

Agree that smut and profanity has no place on "good" message boards. However, never underestimate the "worldliness" of women and kids...they're more aware that some are willing to admit... ;-)

Sorry to all who I offend, But I also did not see the purpose of this post.

JMO
Alan

frenchie":37pqmc5z said:
Alan":37pqmc5z said:
Sorry to all who I offend, But I also did not see the purpose of this post.

JMO
Alan

Neither did I..

No Alan you are correct, there seems to be one that is around this action everytime.

HE better be glad we dont live in biblical times he would have been killed along with the poor innocent animal.now they just get a slap on the wrest and therapy. :mad:

Latest posts