Crowder - you missed out!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

certherfbeef":3ias33dg said:
msscamp":3ias33dg said:
cypressfarms":3ias33dg said:
msscamp":3ias33dg said:
It probably would have if you hadn't been going on about liking cottonwood trees the other day. :p

You got me there, but I go on about everything.

I'm not touching that comment! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've met him Msscamp. He he goes on till his wife calls then he hurries home!!!

Ahhhh yes, isn't love grand? ;-) :lol: :lol:

WHOOWEE!! That's some mighty fine eatin!!

First, let me say to Cypress, his lovely wife and family, THANKS.
You don't realize what a joy it is to meet good people. Ya'll treated me just like family and there ain't nothin better than that.

Now, Crowder, tried to call you so you could hear for yourself, how good them vittles was. MMMMh. Know you was busy, but hey, thought we'd share!

Cert, how do you know you don't like it if you ain't tried it?

Msscamp, the best thing about that kitchen was the food. Cabinets was nice, but look at them mudpuppies!

Ya'll realize we're gonna have a blast over Memorial Day weekend, don't you? It'll be great to meet ya'll.

warpaint":26duufcs said:
WHOOWEE!! That's some mighty fine eatin!!

Msscamp, the best thing about that kitchen was the food. Cabinets was nice, but look at them mudpuppies!

I'm trying very hard to ignore those crawfish - I haven't had crawfish since I moved back home back in 2002! :( :( There just doesn't seem to be much of a market for them around here. :roll:

Scout":10axz071 said:
Ya'll realize we're gonna have a blast over Memorial Day weekend, don't you? It'll be great to meet ya'll.
Sure enough will!Warpaint, Please stop rubbing in the thought of that great Cajun Feed! Hope there was'nt over a pound of salt consumed by you and Cypress. Yall will explode.

Crowderfarms":39myrqcw said:
Scout":39myrqcw said:
Sure enough will!Warpaint, Please stop rubbing in the thought of that great Cajun Feed! Hope there was'nt over a pound of salt consumed by you and Cypress. Yall will explode.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't talk right now!

I got tears in my eyes and can't see the keyboard!

Crowderfarms":198d5iad said:
Hope there was'nt over a pound of salt consumed by you and Cypress. Yall will explode.

:lol: ;-)

certherfbeef":1ghzdpl3 said:
msscamp":1ghzdpl3 said:
cypressfarms":1ghzdpl3 said:
msscamp":1ghzdpl3 said:
It probably would have if you hadn't been going on about liking cottonwood trees the other day. :p

You got me there, but I go on about everything.

I'm not touching that comment! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've met him Msscamp. He he goes on till his wife calls then he hurries home!!!

Aww Cert, that was low. True but low.

Cypress you better watch posting pictures like that, you might be getting so many visitors you have to add a guest room :)

Maybe you could start a side business, "Cypress Farms Bed and Gumbo"

aplusmnt":2btiu37x said:
Cypress you better watch posting pictures like that, you might be getting so many visitors you have to add a guest room :)

Hey, I want to reserve my room now!!! ;-)

warpaint":3ujrnqbt said:
aplusmnt":3ujrnqbt said:

Aplus, Wait til MikeC and Flaboy read that. Looks like they may be in for some competition from the B&B they run down there in Fla.Of course they cater to a "Different" Clientele.And it aint Snowbirds.

Crowderfarms":3s4dv7wg said:
warpaint":3s4dv7wg said:
aplusmnt":3s4dv7wg said:

Aplus, Wait til MikeC and Flaboy read that. Looks like they may be in for some competition from the B&B they run down there in Fla.Of course they cater to a "Different" Clientele.And it aint Snowbirds.

Can't wait to see the fur flyin now!!

Crowderfarms":1tue1p14 said:
warpaint":1tue1p14 said:
aplusmnt":1tue1p14 said:

Sent Flaboy for another tanker load of prunejuice and he came back with Vodka. Ain't no way Cypress can compete now.
That Flaboy has an eye for promotion. ;-)

He wants to go after the "Free Beer and Chicken" crowd next month. Guess I'll take the month off with Al Sharpton coming 'round. :shock:

MikeC":19absdul said:
Crowderfarms":19absdul said:
warpaint":19absdul said:
aplusmnt":19absdul said:

Sent Flaboy for another tanker load of prunejuice and he came back with Vodka. Ain't no way Cypress can compete now.

He wants to go after the "Free Beer and Chicken" crowd next month. Guess I'll take the month off with Al Sharpton coming 'round. :shock:
I'm at a loss for words there Mike. I will say that on a lighter note, that I personally have invited Al and Jesse to our "GitTogether". We'll be needing someone to clean up after such a huge event. Cheney will be here as well, giving shooting courses, with a Pop gun.I may have that Australian Cattleman, Colin Hi-jack that Vodka truck up here, as I've been told he drives like "Mad Max" Wonder if he's available Memorial day weekend? :idea:

Crowderfarms":36hmb9gd said:
MikeC":36hmb9gd said:
Crowderfarms":36hmb9gd said:
warpaint":36hmb9gd said:
aplusmnt":36hmb9gd said:

I'm at a loss for words there Mike. I will say that on a lighter note, that I personally have invited Al and Jesse to our "GitTogether". We'll be needing someone to clean up after such a huge event. Cheney will be here as well, giving shooting courses, with a Pop gun.I may have that Australian Cattleman, Colin Hi-jack that Vodka truck up here, as I've been told he drives like "Mad Max" Wonder if he's available Memorial day weekend? :idea:

It might get interesting with Cheney at same event as Al and Jesse. As much as he likes hunting lawyers I am sure both of these would be a nice addition to his trophy wall. Hard to bag nicer game than a "liberal-politician-Reverend" :D

Hey Cypress and Warpaint I'm jealous that sure looked like some fine vittles. New Roads mighty close for me to have missed that, thought I smelled them crawdads cooking. :lol: :lol:

Crowderfarms":33mced32 said:
certherfbeef":33mced32 said:
No one had told me what gumbo is!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cert, It's like a Soup but different. Way better than a lot of Soups are. you can make it with Crawdads, Fish, etc.

Never know what they might throw in a Gumbo :D But it sure can be good!

certherfbeef":6b2gp7ma said:
No one had told me what gumbo is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you take beef stew and substitute shrimp, crawfish, crabs, and/or lobster, plus add any vegetables you like besides the customary potatoes, onions, carrots, celery, etc., you've got a pretty good indication of what gumbo is. I'm not a true southerner, so I may be missing some key points, but that should give you a basic understanding of gumbo. It's delicious!

Latest posts