Crowder and Paint build a house

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer

Reaction score
I'll tell the story the way it was told to me.
Youngsters Crowder and Paint were fresh out of school and money. So they decided to get into the real estate market by building and selling houses. So they get a big ol' loan and head down to the local lumber yard. They walk right up to the contractor's counter with a big list of building materials. The clerk is adding up the bill so our new homebuilders head out to get the truck moved to the loading area.
Just then the clerk hollers out, "Hey Mr. Crowder, these 2X4's - how long do you want them?"
To which the budding Donald Trump replies "We'll need to keep 'em a pretty good while - we're building a house."

And thus, their kindly Aunt Alice's house was built by someone other than family.

Hey, ya' know....every now and then ya' just gotta take a chance and give those boys a chance.

And, ya' gotta finally realize that it can't ever again take a house falling on your head to say never again.

'Sides, they're doing well with their side jobs...asphalting driveways. They've got a catchy little name...Tar Babies R Us.

Alice

Alice":31jvc9a9 said:
They've got a catchy little name...Tar Babies R Us.

Alice

That name is likely much better than what others refer to them as :lol:

Where the heck is Crowder anyway? Is he needed someone to post bail? When was the last time he posted here?

backhoeboogie":ixqlstur said:
Alice":ixqlstur said:
They've got a catchy little name...Tar Babies R Us.

Alice

That name is likely much better than what others refer to them as :lol:

Where the heck is Crowder anyway? Is he needed someone to post bail? When was the last time he posted here?

saturday May 12th was the last post. Mexico Bows out of 2010 Olympics, on page 2, click on 2 at bottom and you will see it.

Bullbuyer":1gxx27a5 said:
I'll tell the story the way it was told to me.
Youngsters Crowder and Paint were fresh out of school and money. So they decided to get into the real estate market by building and selling houses. So they get a big ol' loan and head down to the local lumber yard. They walk right up to the contractor's counter with a big list of building materials. The clerk is adding up the bill so our new homebuilders head out to get the truck moved to the loading area.
Just then the clerk hollers out, "Hey Mr. Crowder, these 2X4's - how long do you want them?"
To which the budding Donald Trump replies "We'll need to keep 'em a pretty good while - we're building a house."

And thus, their kindly Aunt Alice's house was built by someone other than family.

I work in a lumberyard and, sad to say, stories like this are not that uncommon.