Cross-7

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Better send up some smoke signals! I have a sick feeling Cross got lost somewhere in Georgia. Drove down the wrong driveway and got shot!

Bright Raven":3762zi1j said:
Better send up some smoke signals! I have a sick feeling Cross got lost somewhere in Georgia. Drove down the wrong driveway and got shot!
Might be on a "mission trip". :mrgreen:

TexasBred":wc7xh5ie said:
Bright Raven":wc7xh5ie said:

Yes, a mission of fighting, frolicking and fornicating.

Bright Raven":1x4zv2z3 said:
TexasBred":1x4zv2z3 said:
Bright Raven":1x4zv2z3 said:

Uh oh....might need another Mississippi Squirrel Revival. Old crusty CB could lead the singing while everybody got saved again. :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":1zvd5vi4 said:
Bright Raven":1zvd5vi4 said:
TexasBred":1zvd5vi4 said:

Uh oh....might need another Mississippi Squirrel Revival. Old crusty CB could lead the singing while everybody got saved again. :lol: :lol:

I bet ole CB has a heIIva set of pipes when he gets the spirit.

TexasBred":3rbanq2v said:
Bright Raven":3rbanq2v said:
I heard it said that just because he spends all his time in the missionary position doesn't mean he's a missionary

I'm still around and check in here almost everyday, but I've been busy with work trying to finish out the year.
Other than being really dry I haven't had any serious cow problems.

Everything seems to be going pretty smooth so I haven't had a lot to say.

Cross-7":1ksqm3kt said:
I'm still around and check in here almost everyday, but I've been busy with work trying to finish out the year.
Other than being really dry I haven't had any serious cow problems.

Everything seems to be going pretty smooth so I haven't had a lot to say.
Good to see you came up for air.

Latest posts