crippled or just plain lazy?

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":34dnfpop said:
Lammie":34dnfpop said:
I myself am a cart leaner. I'm not overweight. Just tired. I wonder about some of the people on the scooters, whether or not they all need them. The scooters scare me. Talk about getting run over.

Lammie...get you one sometimes and then pretend it's "bumper cars" and get revenge. :lol2: :lol2:

Yesterday, there I was in wallie world and saw a couple on his and hers scooters. Blocking everything. When I sweved, she did too. If I tried to run one of those things, there'd be an ambulance parked outside just in case...

Peg, I agree that the wheelie shoes are bad. Not allowed in school anymore, thank goodness.

You should see me in HEB with "Buzzy" and my wagon! Can't
leave the wagon anywhere,as it would roll off by itself,so I'm running the aisles with it. I do go slow and look before exiting aisles.. One man ran over his wife with an Ecart,someone ran into a woman-Tboned! broke her leg..

well now im 1 of the fat old crippled guys that hunch over pushing the cart.an after im in wal-marts for 30mins of so im hurting bigtime.so i try to hurry things along as fast as i can.an yes ive been asked to use 1 of their power carts.but i refuse to,told the lady the day i need 1 might as well be 6ft under.

I have to admit that I hate going shopping with my wife unless she agrees to leave me in the car so I can watch all the people. The only store I go to is Home Depot or the Ranch Supply store. In both stores I know what I want and do not have to shop. I also use the cart and often lean on it. I have a artificial knee and severe RH and can not walk very far without severe back pain, and yes I envy the healthy SOB's that stare at me. I can not help it, I did not ask god for this illness and I hope you never have to live with it. With that said I have to agree with Angus Cowman. I'm not being nasty to anyone, just very honest about this disgusting subject matter.
Tom.

tom like you ive lived with a disabilty all my life.an i to have had those qs.an the only answer i can come up with is im tough enough to go through life with my disabilty.

Latest posts