Crazy People

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Had to drive down to the Medical Center in Houston early this morning in the rain.
The people that live there are bat shyt crazy. When it rains they completely loose their minds, the smaller the car the crazier they drive.

Around here it's when it snows. Driving around in the snow with these idiots is always a hoot.

Caustic Burno":x0hhdzz4 said:
Had to drive down to the Medical Center in Houston early this morning in the rain.
The people that live there are bat shyt crazy. When it rains they completely loose their minds, the smaller the car the crazier they drive.

Lol got to love Houston drivers. My family all live down there so get to drive in that mess every time I go to visit

wacocowboy":oo8we2di said:
Caustic Burno":oo8we2di said:

Lol got to love Houston drivers. My family all live down there so get to drive in that mess every time I go to visit

If I had to drive it that physic ward everday I would climb something high and jump off.

It is not just Houston. It is all big cities. My theory is that living in these cities they have nothing to live for so if they get killed on the road it is no loss to them.

Dave":384ojyp3 said:
It is not just Houston. It is all big cities. My theory is that living in these cities they have nothing to live for so if they get killed on the road it is no loss to them.
THUMBS UP!

I think the seat belt law is BS but I think anyone who would drive in Atlanta traffic without a seat belt is to crazy to be allowed to drive. I dread driving in Atlanta traffic.

When these kids take Drivers Ed (mandatory) today, the instructors are heads down in their phone playing a game. When I took drivers ed, Daddy would pop me on the back of the head if I f*cked up. I knew that when I left home with that car I had to return home. Most of these young ones today drive like they are in a go-cart zipping in and out of traffic!

wacocowboy":2pn8oy65 said:
Rafter S":2pn8oy65 said:
You didn't have to get on 290, did you?

That is one big bloody mess. The person that is in charge of 290 construction should be shot.
What makes you think anyone is in charge?
Been there, done that and got the cracked windshield to prove it.
I'll drive 200 miles to avoid any part of Houston.

You guys make me think of this: "Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin

Oh, they're in Kansas City to!

D2Cat":317ocqix said:
You guys make me think of this: "Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin

Yup. By definition, half of the people in the world are below average intelligence.

dun":2i8yts5q said:
D2Cat":2i8yts5q said:

Yup. By definition, half of the people in the world are below average intelligence.

I read an article a while back the Average IQ in America would be 89 in the next couple of decades. Below 90 was described as dullness compared to the early 1900's over a 100.

Caustic Burno":2wpaprr7 said:
dun":2wpaprr7 said:
D2Cat":2wpaprr7 said:

I read an article a while back the Average IQ in America would be 89 in the next couple of decades. Below 90 was described as dullness compared to the early 1900's over a 100.

To (try to) prove that I'm on the happy side of that line, I will point out that technically, half of the people in the world are below the MEDIAN. But I realize that the AVERAGE person won't get that joke so my correction is sort of MEAN. (Get it? ;-)

greybeard":3owa12pj said:
wacocowboy":3owa12pj said:
Rafter S":3owa12pj said:
You didn't have to get on 290, did you?

That is one big bloody mess. The person that is in charge of 290 construction should be shot.
What makes you think anyone is in charge?
Been there, done that and got the cracked windshield to prove it.
I'll drive 200 miles to avoid any part of Houston.

We got the same mess on 35 over here. They made suck a mess, killed people, caused a ton of wrecks, and have just about destroyed Salado. Heck they made a mess out of the little FM road I live off of.

boondocks":2ntuq9ee said:
Caustic Burno":2ntuq9ee said:
dun":2ntuq9ee said:

To (try to) prove that I'm on the happy side of that line, I will point out that technically, half of the people in the world are below the MEDIAN. But I realize that the AVERAGE person won't get that joke so my correction is sort of MEAN. (Get it? ;-)

:lol:

We drove to Galveston for a cruise last Thursday. Dallas and Houston traffic sucked. We avoided both on the way back Monday. People in St. Louis are as stupid just not as many of them.

J&D Cattle":1pm03u5z said:
Dallas and Houston traffic sucked.
My wife called me from the DFW airport last year in a blind panic wanting directions. It was entertaining for two reasons. 1.She is usually the navigator and doesn't seem to mind traffic and lots of people. 2. She had no intention of going to the DFW airport. :lol: She got stuck in traffic and railroaded into the off ramp twenty minutes after missing her turnoff and wound up in a paid parking lot where she sat until after rush hour. :lol:

Latest posts