crazy neighbor

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
I just saw my neighbor and she mentioned she gives her dog ADHD medicine. Our culture has gone mad. The dog is 100 lbs. of German Shephard/Lab mix and they have him on a 10 ft. chain 24 hrs. a day! He's a damn dog that needs to run and be a dog! I bit my lip cause I wanted to tell her she was just plain nuts. :bang:

Unbelievable. Some people just don't get it. Poor feller wouldn't know what to do to be able to run around. I bet if he ever got loose, he'd be long gone.

Very common..While I don't doubt ADHD could happen in dogs..(I truly think my Border Collie is a touch OCD..)..I think, just like in children, it is a commonly used excuse..

tncattle":1s4o32yb said:
I just saw my neighbor and she mentioned she gives her dog ADHD medicine. Our culture has gone mad. The dog is 100 lbs. of German Shephard/Lab mix and they have him on a 10 ft. chain 24 hrs. a day! He's a be nice dog that needs to run and be a dog! I bit my lip cause I wanted to tell her she was just plain nuts. :bang:

Shame in Texas it is illegal to keep a dog chained for more than three hours. One phone call here would fix that problem.

Shame in Texas it is illegal to keep a dog chained for more than three hours. One phone call here would fix that problem.[/quote]

Really? Who would you call? One of my " neighbors" must have gone out for a day or two. They chained a
dog to the front porch and he barked for two days like a baby.......;(

Kingfisher":2x6x9tpw said:
Shame in Texas it is illegal to keep a dog chained for more than three hours. One phone call here would fix that problem.

Really? Who would you call? One of my " neighbors" must have gone out for a day or two. They chained a
dog to the front porch and he barked for two days like a baby.......;([/quote]

Call the law, new law went into effect Sept 1 2011.

Latest posts