crazy chick update

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
hey all. been a while since ive been on lots has happened... court date was the 10 th on the 9 th i got a call from my lawyer went down to his office.. ended up playing" lawyer poker" w/ her lawyer and mine.. first offer from her was... give her an acer, move my fence to give her 20 ft rd and they wont take me to court! i told them they could kiss my aaaaaa "donkey" using a better word ,i told them id not move my fence and id sell them 1 acer for 20 grand! {that made as much sense as what they were asking...} we went around ... i seen the jury list it sucked... 2 ppl worked for a liveing the rest were " pill heads"... so could pretty much figure how that was gonna go.. i knew that what ever i decide to do i would have to live w it and not to let my anger over rule ... which i have to say wasnt the easyest.... after many phone calls back and forth we came to agreement. stil not to happy w/ but i guess i can live w it.. her only the use of a strip of land 75x250 x25 that will be where her green house is and a space for her a dive way parking... my fences stay{woooo hoooo} all ofthem including the rd fence.. the case is droped every onepays his own lawyers she has to pay court cost. howard did the math it could of ended up costing me about 10 grand w all the court cost and an acer of land. .. so now waiting on the paper work.. she canonly use the land as long as she lives there, if she moves it over 100% she cant pass it down to any one.....we both have use of the rd and no one is responcable to maintain it.. only if they want to... i figure i got a tractor if my truck cant make it down the rd and i have a mule if the tractor cant make it down there!!! she has cost me too much time and money... plus came close to getting a ride to jail more times than i care to count...
i herd thru the "grape vine" she doest have a sewer system... oh yeah it running straight down the hill in to the creek[how lovely is that} health dept was down... she has to put a system in but on her land not mine! only thing is because she is 'low income" she is getting help....a gov low intrest loan.. but paper work hasnt came thur yet so she still dispersing raw waste on the ground. it been since nov that this was discovered if that was me or you we'd be under the jail!!! but i guess thats how it goes... any way... things are looking better for this poor ol stuborn mule farmer..... gonna set a temp fence along my "welfare strip of land" so not to get any over flow..aparently i will still need a baby sitter for me when i go near that section of land... but i have gotten use to that by now lol
take care all...and be thankfull for good neighbors rose

well one thing is for sure the case is settled.an if that had been here.someone wouldve ened up dead.people round here dont put up with such as that.an if the law cant or wont do anything then the people do it.maybe now you can relax since its over.

Thank you for the update. I have been pulling for you. Sorry it cost so much and it cost her more that what she got so maybe she will not start anything else. That road might need plowing. hehehe.

Well, Rose, at least it's over...for now. Was anything ordered about her not being able to try to sue you for anything else on down the road? My fingers are crossed that it was. Bless your heart, it's been real turmoil for you..

Alice

thanks guys for all your support during all this.... it has been very trying... i will always have to have a baby sitter when im on that section of land just to cover all the bases... the fence stays.. thats a big win for me ....w/ her you never know what will come down... im sure she s not gonna be to happy when i put 30 ton of turkey poop on my fields in the fall . :banana:
its getting warm here now and were getting ready to camp at the farm.. doug went to 4 on 4 off so well have farm time to work on fence... plus ive been going down the days im not working and diging post holes in the woods {not near the "lovely neighbor"} at this time..
thanks again for everything :tiphat: rose

Let us know when you put out the turkey litter and we can pray it doesn't rain for at least 3 weeks. One question comes to mind. If she is low income, how can she afford an attorney and how is she going to pay him and court costs? (And does she have a cell phone?)

Jogeephus":147b9k2i said:
Let us know when you put out the turkey litter and we can pray it doesn't rain for at least 3 weeks.
This is non related, but here you have to have manure spread plowed under in 24. Is not the same where you are?

angie":3hy3482k said:
Jogeephus":3hy3482k said:
Let us know when you put out the turkey litter and we can pray it doesn't rain for at least 3 weeks.
This is non related, but here you have to have manure spread plowed under in 24. Is not the same where you are?

No regulation here - yet. We just spread it and pray it rains soon cause that stuff smells like a 2 week old diaper that's been baking in the July sun. I think Rose's neighbor would ... well I forgot she ain't got no septic system so it probably wouldn't phase her. :lol2:

Jogeephus":2404ypik said:
angie":2404ypik said:
Jogeephus":2404ypik said:

No regulation here - yet. We just spread it and pray it rains soon cause that stuff smells like a 2 week old diaper that's been baking in the July sun. I think Rose's neighbor would ... well I forgot she ain't got no septic system so it probably wouldn't phase her. :lol2:

I guess that kinda answers the question...if she hasn't yet been busted for not having a septic system, then there's probably not a problem with spreading manure whenever it's convenient...and leaving it until, oh, whenever... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rose, take note! 8)

Alice

well she was counting on me paying for court but her lawyer finally got it thru his head that they might lose and she could lose the road also .. so she is gonna have to eat her lawyer cost.. her mother was behind allof this with her ck book.
septic tank.... health inspector was there two times... he is looking in to the DEP getting her a low intrest loan.... to putthe tank in i talked to him a few weeks ago... i told if if that was me or you they put us under the jail !!!!! she is low income because shes burnt out on drugs.. and cant work.... got a daughter 26- 27 that gets what we call a crazy ck ! they know how to work the system burns my butt that we all have to take care of ppl like that... every now an then we all get in to a tight spot and may need a little help...but here it seems if you work for a living and get laided off and own any thing they want you to sell what you got before they will they will help,,
oh sorry didnt mean to get on the welfare rant lol ... Rose

Latest posts