Craigslist?

Help Support CattleToday:

denvermartinfarms

Reaction score
Anything I do on the Internet I'm on my apple 4s iPhone. It works perfect in every way except on craigslist. About the last 4 months when I try to look at something on there, I can get on the site, can go to for sale, and then when I click on farm and garden or any other section, right before it gets me there it shuts down kicks me off the Internet back to the home screen of my phone. Anyone else heard of this or had it happen?

When I was using my 3G I had that problem. AT&T guy said I needed to do a "hard shut down" whereas you press the button at the bottom and right side simultaneously until it shut down. Leave it for a minute and power up. It helped for a while, but I found myself having to do it more and more often.

I've noticed a problem with craigslist for a while with clicking on a listing and the photos will be distorted. Working from a computer I can go back, right click on the link, and choose "Open in new tab" and then the photos will be okay.

I don't know anything about Apple products, but if they have a similar function it's worth a shot.

BobbyLummus1":3bbf0apq said:
Try downloading Craigslist pro or Mokriya - these are craigslist apps that are free I think ( cant remember ) maybe 1$
I just went and got craigslist pro and it does the same thing useing that app, right before it shows me what a searched for it kicks me out.

When's the last time you synced that iPhone? I has trouble with mine viewing video posted here or on YouTube. An upgrade to the operating system while syncing the phone fixed it

Kingfisher":1wy14vg4 said:
When's the last time you synced that iPhone? I has trouble with mine viewing video posted here or on YouTube. An upgrade to the operating system while syncing the phone fixed it
I don't even know what syncing is, what is it?

BobbyLummus1":1qui2ly9 said:
Try going to settings on your phone , then go to general , then go to reset network settings
I'll try that, but what are network settings? I'm just wondering what all i will be re setting.

Not sure you may want to check on that , Never had it do anything but help the few times I've done it . I'm not a tech guy may want a second opinion but I think it goes back to the default settings that come out of the box from apple . Before I set a password my phone would get off track from pocket dialing and changing things not knowing , this fixed it

denvermartinfarms":1xp3g1rb said:
BobbyLummus1":1xp3g1rb said:
Try going to settings on your phone , then go to general , then go to reset network settings
I'll try that, but what are network settings? I'm just wondering what all i will be re setting.
I wish I could give you the perfect answer DM but I'll try anyway. Syncing is a Mac thing in terms of how the phone was designed to be "synced"/tuned but it's also a way for them to keep you in contact w ITunes. It's also an efficient way to upgrade the operating software which is what you need and it's free. Go to ITunes for iPhone upgrade. The site is hard to navigate.

My 4S does ok on Craigslist but I mostly look at it on the PC. My is not upgraded to the lasted OS not sure if that makes a difference or not. Wonder if the carrier could make a difference?

Latest posts