Craigslist purchases

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
You got a good deal as it looks braced up well, used very little and a fairly heavy gearbox. The back wheel looks barely used also. It is hard to beat good used equipment if you can get it a a good price.

sstterry

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
Sky is always the one that can sniff out a great deal. I wish I had seen that a year ago. I finally just broke down and bought a new 6 footer. I have a 10' non-batwing that I need to sell and a finish mower too. I may put them in the next Pro-Team Auction. Great find Sky.

kenny thomas

Reaction score
Sky is always the one that can sniff out a great deal. I wish I had seen that a year ago. I finally just broke down and bought a new 6 footer. I have a 10' non-batwing that I need to sell and a finish mower too. I may put them in the next Pro-Team Auction. Great find
How much for the 10ft

farmerjan

Reaction score
@skyhightree1 are the office chairs the kind for computer desks, on wheels etc? Comfortable?? I need a new one.
I'm going to the Gilmanor Poultry sale and swap on May 1st down just west of the Richmond area.... you anywhere in that direction????? New ones are expensive.

OP
skyhightree1

skyhightree1

Reaction score
@skyhightree1 are the office chairs the kind for computer desks, on wheels etc? Comfortable?? I need a new one.
I'm going to the Gilmanor Poultry sale and swap on May 1st down just west of the Richmond area.... you anywhere in that direction????? New ones are expensive.
Honestly never sat in 1 lol I will be in NC at a auction but may be back before you leave you're welcome to get 1 they have wheels.

Latest posts