Cracked Dash

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook,
Did'nt you just have a lot of motor work done on your Ford? My Dodge/Cummins has 202K and only had three sets of Battery's, a new alternator at 200K, front break pad's. I did have to install a new vp44 injection pump because the factory lift pump failed and burned up the pump. I grant you that Dodge is not perfect but what truck is. Mines paid for and I am happy with it.

Hook":1o5zmjem said:
I know kerley. I just like poking fun at all dodge and mopar. Like a carrot dangling in front of me
Hook, I am not angry with you I just wanted you to know that Dodges are just like all vehicles. When I was Contracting in California and Northern Nevada I drove Fords and always got good service, however they still needed repair. No hard feelings.

Hook":wuv461qd said:
Haha. An entire market catering to dodge trucks falling apart around the engine :lol:
Just so much pulling power the dash cant stand the pressure. :banana:
Mine is cracked also but a new one will be ordered soon now that I know where to get it at a reasonable price.

My trucks would last if I didn't drive them to death. I only drive 30-40k per year now, so I should be good for 4-5 years. Walking and breaking down is not on my list of things to do. And yes every brand breaks down. You guys that don't drive Ram trucks must not do side by side testing. I drove a new Ford F350 for 2 days and 250 miles. It was faster and seemed to have more power than the Ram, and the transmission shifted better. And that was all I could find that I liked more. To each their own I guess.

When I read the title I automatically thought Dodge. The covers work great. I wouldn't bother gluing it. You will appreciate the extra room when you have to remove the entire dash in order to replace the heat to ac damper door. I have a 97 with 300thou plus and an 02 with 280thou.
I've had Fords and Chevy's. The dodge Cummins has problems but I would still take it over the others

Latest posts