coyotes

Help Support CattleToday:

rodthetrapper

Reaction score
I am a coyote control trapper with 40 years experience, looking for medium to large ranches and farms to trap on, in wilbarger, foard, hardeman and wichita counties in N.W. Texas. References on request. Rod

rodthetrapper":3qe60mdk said:
I am a coyote control trapper with 40 years experience, looking for medium to large ranches and farms to trap on, in wilbarger, foard, hardeman and wichita counties in N.W. Texas. References on request. Rod
lots of them to hunt here in southeast texas.

I don't have enough down here to make it worth your while but maybe you share some tips on how I might try to trap on of those suckers.

Hey Rod. You got any tips you can give to another trapper. Us here in Virginia,(meaning my dad, a few friends, and I) could use some tips about coyotes. In my opinion they are the hardest predetor to catch that is native. Im a young trapper in need of some useful tips. :help:
Millerlite :cboy:

Most states have a trappers association. That would help ya thats close by. If not pm me and i will try to desribe the way i trap the best i can. Typing with one finger is slow. Rod

Them suckers are smart. I called some up about 70 yards and "SNIFF SNIFF" gone. I was scented and had the wind in my face.

Scotty

Latest posts