• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cow's Urine

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley

Reaction score
This post might sound off the wall but I am courious.
I have noticed when urinating that some of my cows just raise their tails and let it flo. Others kind of pump the urine in spurts. Is the spurts a sign of a physical malfunction or does it matter.
Tom.

dun

Reaction score
Doesn;t mean anything other then some pee different then others. It's like cow that lifts her tail and it curls over her back when she craps and the ones that barely get it out of the way(most of the time)

OP
K

kerley

Reaction score
Thanks for the information Dunn. I honestly dont set around watching cows pee. I was mending fence and noticed something that I thought was strange.
Tom.

TexasBred

Reaction score
kerley":2o1navbs said:
Thanks for the information Dunn. I honestly dont set around watching cows pee. I was mending fence and noticed something that I thought was strange.
Tom.

Tom....when you get a little older you'll do the "stop and start" thing too. :lol2:

dun

Reaction score
TexasBred":aq798ral said:
kerley":aq798ral said:
Tom.

Tom....when you get a little older you'll do the "stop and start" thing too. :lol2:
And both with equal difficulty

Beckett

Reaction score
dun":1ww9upwt said:

Am i the last to find out these important facts of life. I mean first it was the bald thing. Then theres the hairy butt thing. Now i find out theres a pee thing too? Life just isnt fair. :D

KNERSIE

Reaction score
kerley":2908r6ap said:
Tom.

Don't be shy, everyone has their little fetishes....

dun

Reaction score
Beckett":36sp16nq said:
dun":36sp16nq said:

Am i the last to find out these important facts of life. I mean first it was the bald thing. Then theres the hairy butt thing. Now i find out theres a pee thing too? Life just isnt fair. :D
It just gives you more and more little surprises to look forward to.