Cowgirl's main question?

Help Support CattleToday:

How much should a cowboy respect us cowgirls?

• all the time 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes

• never

• when never he feels like it

• Total voters
cowgirl_the_sweetthang":j1hir5mw said:
All cowgirls out there, how should a cowboy respect us? Give your opinion! 8)

No cowgirl here, but as a much older and long long time married cowboy - with two cowgirl daughters - you should have put this in the beginners section - this area is seldom looked at - horse people as a rule are to be avoided.

Hence the slow traffic level here.

Cattle folk as a rule are somewhat less problematic.

You will never get respect - cowboy OR cowgirl - unless you do two things.

1. Give it.

2. Earn it.

Warmest regards,

Bez!

Bez!":lxcwcmuy said:
cowgirl_the_sweetthang":lxcwcmuy said:
All cowgirls out there, how should a cowboy respect us? Give your opinion! 8)

You will never get respect - cowboy OR cowgirl - unless you do two things.

1. Give it.

2. Earn it.

Warmest regards,

Bez!

that's what i was thinkin, but couldn't form the words to type it.

Bez!":b85jp2p4 said:
horse people as a rule are to be avoided.

Bez!

Are you saying alot of horse people have quirks? If you are I agree 100%, amen to that. But as a old guy who's a father of 4 boys, I told them if you want to hang around with the girls... love a horse. ;-)

Alan

Alan":19ekissx said:
Bez!":19ekissx said:

Bez!

Are you saying alot of horse people have quirks? If you are I agree 100%, amen to that. But as a old guy who's a father of 4 boys, I told them if you want to hang around with the girls... love a horse. ;-)

Alan

:lol: :lol:

As the parent of girls - I would have to agree! 8)

I have been known to cruise the "horsey section" at fairs in my younger day. I do purposely avoid serious conversation on breeds, breeding, training and so on with the vast ,vast majority of horse owners.

Usually I restrict my comments to "looking good", some simple nodding and the ocaissional shake of the head when it looks like it might be appropriate. Keeps them happy and keeps me from getting into trouble by NOT pointing out what I might truly think.

Have a good one,

Bez!

Bez!":2eb2zi58 said:
Alan":2eb2zi58 said:
Bez!":2eb2zi58 said:

Bez!

Alan

:lol: :lol:

As the parent of girls - I would have to agree! 8)

Usually I restrict my comments to "looking good", some simple nodding and the ocaissional shake of the head when it looks like it might be appropriate. Keeps them happy and keeps me from getting into trouble by NOT pointing out what I might truly think.

Have a good one,

Bez!

As a youth I Loved and was a horse person - Now your telling me that the girls were there for the horses! NOT ME?
Joke

It laways bothered my that when I was the "BAD BOY" women loved me - when a "GOOD BOY" women tend to take your for granted.

If you read my post on "Young Stud" in Tips you'll see how I think women should be treated

I have been known to cruise the "horsey section" at fairs in my younger day. I do purposely avoid serious conversation on breeds, breeding, training and so on with the vast ,vast majority of horse owners.

Don't blame it on the the animals it's not them - The same mentallity runs in Dog People, Horse People, Cattle People, Sheep People, Computer People and on and on.

There's a Term called "Stable Blind" - don't get caught-up in this - that where the Danger Lies

Ok! Off the soap box - enough :cboy: Wisdom

I respect cowgirls that don't bitch and moan about every little thing.

Cowgirls that work as hard as cowboys.
Cowgirls that don't care if ther jeans are dirty.
Cowgirls that don't care if their nails are chipped.
Cowgirls that don't say "I can't".
Cowgirls that like Country music.
Cowgirls that drive tractors.
Cowgirls that drive BIG trucks.
Cowgirls that know what cowboys like.
Cowgirls that don't say "eew yucky".
Cowgirls that wear cowboy boots not tennis shoes.
Cowgirls that only ride Western saddles. Real cowgirls don't ride Engish.

I will think of more I am sure. :lol:

flaboy-":1i0ttldo said:
I respect cowgirls that don't be nice and moan about every little thing.

well, rats! guess that means i don't get your respect. :cry:
LOL

I want a cowgirl too be feminine not a tomboy type know it all. like most around here with the ball cap and pony tail run threw it. you know the the ones that let you be right even though your wrong ;-)

cowgirl580":ybl296u9 said:
flaboy-":ybl296u9 said:
I respect cowgirls that don't be nice and moan about every little thing.

well, rats! guess that means i don't get your respect. :cry:
LOL

OK, which one did ya mess up on? ;-)

alacattleman":3b0w6cj2 said:
I want a cowgirl too be feminine not a tomboy type know it all. like most around here with the ball cap and pony tail run threw it. you know the the ones that let you be right even though your wrong ;-)

We just finished loading cattle one night just after a rainand when this cowboy can up out-of the chute covered from head to toe with mud and the "S" stuff.

We desides to hit the Local Watering Hole - "30" minutes in the bathroom and out walked a Sexy, Wrangler Butted, woman that got my respect on the spot.

you know the the ones that let you be right even though your wrong

You know - I have things I like to have stroked but my ego is not one of them.

If I'm right I'M RIGHT - If She's right GIVE HER THE CREDIT - You may get the "Strokes" you want :!: :roll:

Sorry, can't give a vote on this poll, as basically the question to me boils down to "should a boy give a girl respect"...which is just too vague a question for me to try answer, could just as easily read "should a girl give a boy respect".

Respect is earned and given as meritted to most people based on their character and actions - not because they're packing extra flesh on their chest or between their legs.

It sometimes galls the young that they aren't given the respect of their elders, but then again, every dog has it's day, some are just little puppes yet.

Take care.

CattleAnnie":4kwvkl0a said:
Sorry, can't give a vote on this poll, as basically the question to me boils down to "should a boy give a girl respect"...which is just too vague a question for me to try answer, could just as easily read "should a girl give a boy respect".

Respect is earned and given as meritted to most people based on their character and actions - not because they're packing extra flesh on their chest or between their legs.

It sometimes galls the young that they aren't given the respect of their elders, but then again, every dog has it's day, some are just little puppes yet.

Take care.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Well said, Annie!

Latest posts