Cowboy # 2

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy of Texas

Reaction score
This is my #2 son Jeff, that just got back from Iraq last Thrursday night. He has been out everyday to help me feed or whatever. Gee, with 2 of them home to help. I feel like I'm on vacation or something.
Cleo greets him to the place.
HPIM0250.jpg

This is Sisay.
HPIM0258.jpg

My oldest son will be home wednesday night. And I can't wait. It's the first time in 8 years that they have all been together. :D :D

I just love seeing pictures like these. Sure cheers a person up. :D

Thanks for sharing Joy.

Joy, that is one happy looking young man, and I am betting that he has a happy mother too. Thanks for sharing with us.

Great pics Joy. You sure do have some pets for cows.

Be sure to thank your sons for serving our country for me. Without them we would not enjoy the freedoms that we do.

P.S. It's too bad that he picked the burnt orange.....marroon is so much more pleasing to the eye. ;-)

Angus In Texas":30upmhqq said:
Great pics Joy. You sure do have some pets for cows.

Be sure to thank your sons for serving our country for me. Without them we would not enjoy the freedoms that we do.

P.S. It's too bad that he picked the burnt orange.....marroon is so much more pleasing to the eye. ;-)
:D The shirt and cap was a gift from his cousin who graduated from there last year.
I do have some that are real gentle. Too gentle at times. They can be real pains when it's time to work or feed them.
HPIM0278.jpg

HPIM0280.jpg

As you can see they will gang up on you in a matter of seconds.

man he sure is enjoying being in the middle of those cows.so glad you have both sons home for thanksgiving.

Those are great pictures. Please thank all of your boys for serving our country. You have to be pleased to have them all home. By the way, those are some good looking heifers. Love that paint. :)

Joy, those are awesome pictures. I'll bet the girls in town are almost as happy as you are to have those guys of your's there. Whew...they are good looking boys!

I know it's wonderful having them home with you again...what a relief! Maybe they can help each other get readjusted to life on the farm...and life in general.

But first things first, Mom...how much laundry have you got piled up now? :D AND, how often to you have to go the grocery store? Isn't it just the best?!!!!!! :heart:

Alice

alice now what makes you think the girls will chase them gppdlooking boys lolol.the gals dont even like old breaded cowboys at all.much less clean shaven cowboys.

OOh,I'm soo glad they're home...Tell them " :heart: Thank you "from me..

Good looking young man,I know you're proud.
Nice cows too,tho a bit wild for my taste :lol: :lol:

Thanks to your family for the service you privide to our country. I am sure that this will be a Thanks Giving to remember. Nothing like a good homecoming.
One problem, we need to take up a collection and get that boy a real school shirt and cap.
Daddy always said "There aint but two schools, Texas A&M and Sunday School". How bout it Angus in Texas

I'll have more pictures to share. #3 son is due tonight. So there's no telling.
Yes the cooking has doubled in this house and I just love it. Both boys want enchililadas,tacos beans and rice. Thats everyday for lunch. Both say thats one thing they really miss.We set their last night talking. Jeff says how about cake. Ok ,their favorite is a plain ol devils food cake soaked in butter. No frosting. Yes ,we did :D and it was good.
Hey guys,THANK YOU,May you all have a Happy Thanksgiving !
Hugs to all :heart:
Joy

Very nice pictures.
And tell those young men of yours thanks from an old nam vet.
And lets not forget the sacrifice(spl) of the parents also.

Cal

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":int9zqw2 said:
yu know.....a fella good get hurt that way..... :)

Nah!!!!! Those guys are young and can roll with the punches. 'Sides, they look like they're enjoying every minute...and they've got a lot of enjoying to catch up on. AND, Mama is right there with 'em to make sure they're ok... :)

Alice

Alice":1kmpzkvu said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":1kmpzkvu said:
yu know.....a fella good get hurt that way..... :)

Nah!!!!! Those guys are young and can roll with the punches. 'Sides, they look like they're enjoying every minute...and they've got a lot of enjoying to catch up on. AND, Mama is right there with 'em to make sure they're ok... :)

Alice
You bet your booties,I am right there. Laughing mostly :D . With that bunch of heifers I don't worry to much about. Now I do have some cows that they do have to watch. I told them it's that perfume mess they wear. Those cow think they stink. :D :D They both just look at me and think I'm crazy. So I told them feed this one cow. They did try,but she kept blowing snot on them and shaking her head. :D :D :D Was it their smell,probably not. But they think so.