Covid-19

Help Support CattleToday:

You take 350 million people in the US and the media says maybe a million have had Covid 19. I will do the math for you as that is 99.9971428571 percent of the people that have not had the virus if you believe the media. There is 350 million people in the US and 70,000 have died of covid-19. That is a survival rate of 99.9998 percent in the US if you believe the numbers the media are claiming. Of those the media say 30,000+ of those are in nursing homes that died. If you believe the media and I know dang well I don't trust the media there. They were in a nursing home for a reason way before this Chinese flu. I will expand a little further as African Americans have had a large % of deaths and poor health is claimed to have created this so maybe throw another 10,000-15,000 African Americans in that total.

The proof is in the pudding.

Logar said:
jltrent said:
Logar said:
I have a question:

"If those masks are as effective as many government officials seem to claim, why did they not simply issue them to criminals in prisons and leave them locked up?"
There are over 2 million incarcerated in the United States. Only a very small fraction of non violent offenders have been released. I am sure the masks help, but rubbing your eyes and nose with your hands probably is not a good ideal either. The ones released were low risk and probably a money savings move as much as a virus risk.

I think if you look a little closer there have been some very violent offenders released as well. Trust me when I write this because it is true but you will need to do some research on it for your own satisfaction.

Many of them have re-offended.

In the end if you are in jail that is where you stay.

For those who want to let them out that is fine. Personally your country and mine both have become far too soft in the way we treat the bad guys.

Once this fake epidemic is over it will be very difficult to go back to what was once normal.

Best to all.
On paper the ones released were non violent.... Some people what is on paper does not tell the whole story. I worked in the business 30 years. You read a case history of someone and the poor thing was innocent and just screwed up once or somebody else was at fault and they just happen to be there or the family was able to hire a good lawyer. Once you get them in your facility and deal them on a day to day basic Charlie Manson has nothing on them, they come unglued. Once released you know the recidivism rate for them is dang near 100%, but on paper it does not look that way. You made a good post.

Nah..not a million....the numbers are prob under by a factor of 10 maybe....unless you test everyone, you wont know.

US is over 90k dead already it seems.

I have no dog in this fight, but no one can just select what they want. We have to be open to what may be correct. I hope you end up right.

Yes, venerable people at high risk, no secret there.

jltrent said:
You take 350 million people in the US and the media says maybe a million have had Covid 19. I will do the math for you as that is 99.9971428571 percent of the people that have not had the virus if you believe the media. There is 350 million people in the US and 70,000 have died of covid-19. That is a survival rate of 99.9998 percent in the US if you believe the numbers the media are claiming. Of those the media say 30,000+ of those are in nursing homes that died. If you believe the media and I know dang well I don't trust the media there. They were in a nursing home for a reason way before this Chinese flu. I will expand a little further as African Americans have had a large % of deaths and poor health is claimed to have created this so maybe throw another 10,000-15,000 African Americans in that total.

If you're going to use total population of the US to base your statistics on then even fewer americans lost their life in Vietnam as well as the Middle Eastern countries. That makes it much more acceptable. Same for anything and everything else. Crime rate would be so low it's almost non existent. :nod:

Logar said:
Once this fake epidemic is over it will be very difficult to go back to what was once normal.

Best to all.

If this is totally fake, how did it get to this point worldwide? Who lead the movement, and what is their gain? Was it an honest mistake that it got to this point; are the medical experts and leaders just way off on this, or was it an intentional misleading of the people of the world? More than 3 people usually can't agree on a pizza topping, how did the higher ups of many countries decide to react in a similar fashion?

herofan said:
Logar said:

Best to all.

If this is totally fake, how did it get to this point worldwide? Who lead the movement, and what is their gain? Was it an honest mistake that it got to this point; are the medical experts and leaders just way off on this, or was it an intentional misleading of the people of the world? More than 3 people usually can't agree on a pizza topping, how did the higher ups of many countries decide to react in a similar fashion?

I actually think they thought it was a bio weapon from China.
China won this hands down.
They didn't shutdown their economy, they were supplying the world through the chain stores.

herofan said:
Logar said:

Best to all.

I don't think logar said totally fake. More likely exaggerated greatly, kinda like your response.

TexasBred said:
jltrent said:

If you're going to use total population of the US to base your statistics on then even fewer americans lost their life in Vietnam as well as the Middle Eastern countries. That makes it much more acceptable. Same for anything and everything else. Crime rate would be so low it's almost non existent. :nod:
Exactly my point..........did any of those shut down the country?.....we are talking about shutting down the country over a death rate of 0.001999999999995339. Any lose of life is bad..........but. The wars were bad and the crime rate is bad........do we shut down the country?

callmefence said:
herofan said:
Logar said:

Best to all.

I don't think logar said totally fake. More likely exaggerated greatly, kinda like your response.

:lol2: :lol: :lol2:

Caustic Burno said:
herofan said:
Logar said:

Best to all.

I actually think they thought it was a bio weapon from China.
China won this hands down.
They didn't shutdown their economy, they were supplying the world through the chain stores.

China's economy went in the tank as well, don't think it didn't.

jltrent said:
TexasBred said:
jltrent said:

Exactly my point..........did any of those shut down the country?.....we are talking about shutting down the country over a death rate of 0.001999999999995339. Any lose of life is bad..........but. The wars were bad and the crime rate is bad........do we shut down the country?

OK jl one more time with current numbers....sharpen your pencil now so we don't have to do this twice.......90,000 people have died in the US from this virus.....1,500,000 have had the virus....what is the death rate expressed as a percent of the total infected....I do believe you'll find it is 6% not some rediculously low decimal.

328 million people in the US, hardly think that many have been tested to tell how many actually have had the virus, it will be alot more than, 1,500,000.

herofan said:
Logar said:

Best to all.

This was intentionally leaked.

As a buddy of mine in the military says - "Call it the china virus" because that is where it came from.

After all we called it the Spanish flu and no one got mad about it.

It spread world wide because of aviation. Despite the airways being shut down (that is what you were told) - trust me they were not. In fact airplanes are arriving daily from china as I write. Those planes went all over the world.

Even a plane with a minimum crew hauling cargo is exposed to all sorts of things when turned around at another airport. All those crew must get off and go in to the terminal and fill out paper work and get fueled and more. They might have to stay over night in hotels and eat in restaurants and more.

You can track all air traffic world wide at this site if you chose to do so:

https://www.flightradar24.com/-11.16,-67.28/2

It is very educational to see who flies to where!!
I think you will be surprised at the volume of traffic. Most people are when I tell them about this.

He also says COVID -19 means this in his group at the base he is at:

C: China
O: Originated
V: Virus
I: Intentionally
D: Deployed
In 2019

Hope you have a great week.

L

While we have to keep an open mind to the possibility that it was leaked intentionally or by mistake, that does not make it fake.

greggy said:
While we have to keep an open mind to the possibility that it was leaked intentionally or by mistake, that does not make it fake.
I for one don't think it's fake, do I blame China for it, you don't have to be blind to figure that one out, and I hope they pay dearly for it, we have to learn from this and be better prepared for the next one, I sure wish our country was smart enough to leave the politics out of it.

Australia called for an enquiry into the origins of the virus, so China whacked massive tarrifs on Australian barley which will cripple the farmers, at the same time China is buying swaths of agricultural land. Tell me China has nothing to hide. This is a war in my books and i reckon China had it all planned. If everyone stops buying Chinese made i reckon we could squash them but it is going to have to escalate a bit more for that to happen.

Redgully said:
Australia called for an enquiry into the origins of the virus, so China whacked massive tarrifs on Australian barley which will cripple the farmers, at the same time China is buying swaths of agricultural land. Tell me China has nothing to hide. This is a war in my books and i reckon China had it all planned. If everyone stops buying Chinese made i reckon we could squash them but it is going to have to escalate a bit more for that to happen.

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner. They have gotten themselves a lot of leverage in the world economy thru cheap manufacturing and tech. stealing. Trying to get themselves over the top. Also they have a population they cannot feed with the resources within their borders. The best way to get a better foothold in food production is to create instability. Their economy has suffered a little in one region the foolishness of the rest of the world has done much more. Hopefully the world takes this as the wake up call it is. The next one they release won't be as forgiving in my opinion.

Redgully said:

They have done many and multiple things.

They warned of mineral issues coming up..

They stopped the 4 biggest meat exporters from exporting...

They whacked on an 80% tariff on Barley for 5 years it is said......

Ok, they suck, playing dirty games, it sort of tells me, this may have been deliberate or an accident from a lab, I think we should say....

If you want our meat, iron and other ore & grain, well, you better hurry up and cut the BS, otherwise, this is a great OP to start doing our own smelting and refining and change our economy to be more in line with moderate partners & us also becoming less reliant on China...

Maybe we need Trump here for 6 months to give people leads on what to do...

I say we dump them if possible so not a majority, lets deal with India, Pakis etc and do as much as we can locally and with other moderate partners and allies....this virus may have been just the reset we needed TBH.

Latest posts