Couple shots of our first calves

Help Support CattleToday:

spartacus

Reaction score
I don't have recent pics of all of them but here are a couple. We are still expecting a few more.
Mommas are Baldies bred back to Hereford.

wbvs58 said:
Great looking calves Spartacus, well done. Are these the first calves you've bred?

Ken

Yes they are my first group of "Fancy" cattle.
In the past we ran cattle at out south Texas ranch but it was strickly commercial brush cattle.

This is a new little 30acre piece of property I bought in the last year. It was in pretty rough and raw condition I've been working diligently to get it to Clear it and clean up and it's finally starting to look good.

spartacus said:
wbvs58 said:
Great looking calves Spartacus, well done. Are these the first calves you've bred?

Ken

In the past we ran cattle at out south Texas ranch but it was strickly commercial brush cattle.

This is a new little 30acre piece of property I bought in the last year. It was in pretty rough and raw condition I've been working diligently to get it to Clear it and clean up and it's finally starting to look good.
You've bought well to start off. Very rewarding to clean a place up and then running some nice cattle on it is the icing on the cake.

Ken

spartacus said:
I don't have recent pics of all of them but here are a couple. We are still expecting a few more.
Mommas are Baldies bred back to Hereford.

REALLY like the blaze faced calf. Fancy indeed! keep up the good work! :tiphat:

Not many things I like more than a group of baldy calves on some green grass. Great looking calf crop!

spartacus said:

Where about in south Texas?

This 30 acres is in north Texas, north of Gainesville.

Our south Texas ranch is about 900acres south of Cotulla In LaSalle County

Latest posts